Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] XYY P-Wht/Obs S/T Carib/Org/Lem
1 2
Hello! I have been hunting for these dragons for YEARS. Literally! There are 18 or 20 once I have them all and I only need 4 more! Willing to pay well in gems or in treasure. I’m desperate. I am willing to wait if it needs to take several breedings!

Genes and breed do NOT make a difference I know it will be a huge genuine project regardless. Lol!

Looking for the following:

Project 1
Must Be:
FEMALE Ice or Fire Eyes
White Primary/ Orange Secondary & Tertiary
Hello! I have been hunting for these dragons for YEARS. Literally! There are 18 or 20 once I have them all and I only need 4 more! Willing to pay well in gems or in treasure. I’m desperate. I am willing to wait if it needs to take several breedings!

Genes and breed do NOT make a difference I know it will be a huge genuine project regardless. Lol!

Looking for the following:

Project 1
Must Be:
FEMALE Ice or Fire Eyes
White Primary/ Orange Secondary & Tertiary
7zcCDc4.jpg
PROJET #1

You all own either a female or a male White/ Orange/ Orange Dragon.
I am pinging in the hopes that you may be willing to breed your dragon with another willing participant. HOWEVER I am NOT asking you to break your clan lore or personal comfort levels. If your dragon is not one you normally breed. I undesrtand. Any help that could be given is appreciated. Thank you in advance. Sorry for bothering you all.

@MechanicalSalute @dragontamer030 @verrichor @moosenette @callmecaleb @sunflowersecret @pikapik @datfangirl010 @armin2016 @lapislupus @fauxpearls @foayasha @lostlily @firefly @smokingalicorn @ailyea1020 @happystar818 @mchlmore @roirdan @voidprotector @amecygnus @matronics @yeonyen @hedgiecanadia @eulaliadanae @tigo @mirrorek @bethbeez

If willing or interested in participating, please post a yes or a no, and the gender of the dragon.

I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR FAILIED BREEDINGS, NESTS AND THE FINAL RESULT.

Thank You Again. Sorry for any trouble.
PROJET #1

You all own either a female or a male White/ Orange/ Orange Dragon.
I am pinging in the hopes that you may be willing to breed your dragon with another willing participant. HOWEVER I am NOT asking you to break your clan lore or personal comfort levels. If your dragon is not one you normally breed. I undesrtand. Any help that could be given is appreciated. Thank you in advance. Sorry for bothering you all.

@MechanicalSalute @dragontamer030 @verrichor @moosenette @callmecaleb @sunflowersecret @pikapik @datfangirl010 @armin2016 @lapislupus @fauxpearls @foayasha @lostlily @firefly @smokingalicorn @ailyea1020 @happystar818 @mchlmore @roirdan @voidprotector @amecygnus @matronics @yeonyen @hedgiecanadia @eulaliadanae @tigo @mirrorek @bethbeez

If willing or interested in participating, please post a yes or a no, and the gender of the dragon.

I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR FAILIED BREEDINGS, NESTS AND THE FINAL RESULT.

Thank You Again. Sorry for any trouble.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight Hello!

No, I'm sorry D: It took me a long time to breed the one I have and she's meant to stay unbred, but thank you for pinging me and good luck on your search!
@ArtimisNight Hello!

No, I'm sorry D: It took me a long time to breed the one I have and she's meant to stay unbred, but thank you for pinging me and good luck on your search!
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
Yeah, sure I'd be willing to lend out both of my dragons. I have both male and female who are white primary/orange range secondary and tert. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16601128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166012/16601128_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16493697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164937/16493697_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yeah, sure I'd be willing to lend out both of my dragons. I have both male and female who are white primary/orange range secondary and tert.

16601128_350.png

16493697_350.png
@ArtimisNight Yes. I am eager to help :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14541068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145411/14541068_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ArtimisNight

Yes. I am eager to help :)

14541068_350.png
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
@ArtimisNight If you can find another person with a male dragon I have a female obsidian/ caribbean/ caribbean female i am willing to breed, I am also in ice flight so i dont mid hosting the nest for the ice eyes.
@ArtimisNight If you can find another person with a male dragon I have a female obsidian/ caribbean/ caribbean female i am willing to breed, I am also in ice flight so i dont mid hosting the nest for the ice eyes.
@mirrorek @pikapik

Soooo you both have provided me with half of the pair and they are ready to breed!
@1prussia1 has generously offered up an ice nest to help in our endeavour. Would you be willing to send your dragons to them for breeding?

Also let’s talk prices. What would you like as payment for the use of your dragons, and as payment for the use of the nest? Also the price for a successfully bred Female. As the coloration will be Spot on. <3

Thank you everyone!

P.S I already checked bloodlines and they are good to go!!

P.P.S I will buy a boon so you get your dragons back same day.
@mirrorek @pikapik

Soooo you both have provided me with half of the pair and they are ready to breed!
@1prussia1 has generously offered up an ice nest to help in our endeavour. Would you be willing to send your dragons to them for breeding?

Also let’s talk prices. What would you like as payment for the use of your dragons, and as payment for the use of the nest? Also the price for a successfully bred Female. As the coloration will be Spot on. <3

Thank you everyone!

P.S I already checked bloodlines and they are good to go!!

P.P.S I will buy a boon so you get your dragons back same day.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight

I have no problem hosting.
@ArtimisNight

I have no problem hosting.
@Roirdan

Thank you for the offer, however I have had two users offer up dragons with the exact colouration I need. Meaning a much higher chance with the first breeding. If it falls through May I contact you again?

Sorry for be8ng so slow to get back to you!
@Roirdan

Thank you for the offer, however I have had two users offer up dragons with the exact colouration I need. Meaning a much higher chance with the first breeding. If it falls through May I contact you again?

Sorry for be8ng so slow to get back to you!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@presserpop @hauntedreality

Hello! You two awesome people have agreed to stud your dragons! Thank you.

One or both of you is in Light! Would you be willing to host a nest?
I will purchase a boon so you can send everyone straight back home.

Now as for price. The agreed upon price will be for each of you. I.e. 1 baby is 20kt so that is 20kt EACH! An extra 10kt for the best if required.
Can pay in gems if needed.

I am doing this by phone so I'm spurradic until 6ish or 7ish FR timr.. Please let me know!
@presserpop @hauntedreality

Hello! You two awesome people have agreed to stud your dragons! Thank you.

One or both of you is in Light! Would you be willing to host a nest?
I will purchase a boon so you can send everyone straight back home.

Now as for price. The agreed upon price will be for each of you. I.e. 1 baby is 20kt so that is 20kt EACH! An extra 10kt for the best if required.
Can pay in gems if needed.

I am doing this by phone so I'm spurradic until 6ish or 7ish FR timr.. Please let me know!
7zcCDc4.jpg
1 2