Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw bugging
I’m on my iPad (iOS up to date)
But when I try to play jigsaw the page moves as I move the pieces - makes it almost impossible to play.
I was wondering if anyone had a solution?

(I can also confirm that I recently updated iOS and before that had no issue)
I’m on my iPad (iOS up to date)
But when I try to play jigsaw the page moves as I move the pieces - makes it almost impossible to play.
I was wondering if anyone had a solution?

(I can also confirm that I recently updated iOS and before that had no issue)
E5NiyJY.png
I just updated the ios, and now also have the same issue in both regular safari and the firefox app. (Just prior to ipad update, which was done during rollover, the page was not jumping around in this way.)
I just updated the ios, and now also have the same issue in both regular safari and the firefox app. (Just prior to ipad update, which was done during rollover, the page was not jumping around in this way.)
je67dzK.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
@Rabigrace
Changed to alternate
Sadly no difference :(

Also tried changing it back to normal, that didn’t work either
@Rabigrace
Changed to alternate
Sadly no difference :(

Also tried changing it back to normal, that didn’t work either
E5NiyJY.png
I’m having the same problem on my iPhone. The entire puzzle page slides around when I try to move pieces. This makes the game unplayable.

Please point me toward a fix. I find the puzzles really soothing.
I’m having the same problem on my iPhone. The entire puzzle page slides around when I try to move pieces. This makes the game unplayable.

Please point me toward a fix. I find the puzzles really soothing.
NXy3ZmM.png
To be more specific, I can move puzzle pieces from side to side, but I cannot move them up or down. When I try to do that, the entire page moves, not the puzzle piece.
To be more specific, I can move puzzle pieces from side to side, but I cannot move them up or down. When I try to do that, the entire page moves, not the puzzle piece.
NXy3ZmM.png