Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]Open for sale!
@UnderTheStars Someone was interested in the pair and I am awaiting their response. If they do not respond in 48 hours, I will let you know the decision
@UnderTheStars Someone was interested in the pair and I am awaiting their response. If they do not respond in 48 hours, I will let you know the decision
GK2LcRL.png
@Trusty okay thank you :)
@Trusty okay thank you :)
icons_km_weather.gif
@Trusty How many gems would you be willing to take for the Valentines pair? :o
@Trusty How many gems would you be willing to take for the Valentines pair? :o
blue. 20. she/her. i'm an artist. | deviantArt & FurAffinity
@tunnelsnakes 24 gems is plenty fine ^^ Would you like me to remove from the AH for you and send it by Private Auction?
@tunnelsnakes 24 gems is plenty fine ^^ Would you like me to remove from the AH for you and send it by Private Auction?
GK2LcRL.png
@Trusty I would love that! :)
@Trusty I would love that! :)
blue. 20. she/her. i'm an artist. | deviantArt & FurAffinity
@tunnelsnakes they are sent and thank you very much!
@tunnelsnakes they are sent and thank you very much!
GK2LcRL.png
@Trusty

I have enough for Dear Valentine(Variation) but I need more lair space...darn...

Oops! Sorry! Someone has snatched the pair!(you really have to edit your first post!)
@Trusty

I have enough for Dear Valentine(Variation) but I need more lair space...darn...

Oops! Sorry! Someone has snatched the pair!(you really have to edit your first post!)
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@Gracekit my apologizes, I'm a bit scattered since I have some real life stuff happening but if you want, I could add you to the ping list for that specific pair
@Gracekit my apologizes, I'm a bit scattered since I have some real life stuff happening but if you want, I could add you to the ping list for that specific pair
GK2LcRL.png
@Trusty oh okay never mind then i wanted a breeding pair :/
@Trusty oh okay never mind then i wanted a breeding pair :/
@Underthestars So it seems like the female you wanted are still available. I will not however accept 8 gems for her because fodder price is at 12 gems and that would be a loss on my part. I will only sell for the full 14 gems.
@Underthestars So it seems like the female you wanted are still available. I will not however accept 8 gems for her because fodder price is at 12 gems and that would be a loss on my part. I will only sell for the full 14 gems.
GK2LcRL.png