Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 100% FILIGREE Imp pair!!
Is 225 gems and 300kt acceptable, Voyager?
Is 225 gems and 300kt acceptable, Voyager?
@Ankhiale86, my filigree pair is going to be mating tomorrow. As soon as I know how many eggs they've got, I'll post the prices to reserve a hatchling. I'm guessing, from the interest level, that they'll probably all sell in the shell, rather than still being available to list after hatching, but I don't know for sure; we'll see how many eggs there are and how many people actually buy instead of just kicking the tires. :)
@Ankhiale86, my filigree pair is going to be mating tomorrow. As soon as I know how many eggs they've got, I'll post the prices to reserve a hatchling. I'm guessing, from the interest level, that they'll probably all sell in the shell, rather than still being available to list after hatching, but I don't know for sure; we'll see how many eggs there are and how many people actually buy instead of just kicking the tires. :)
@Freydra @Adminazure @littletoast @uselessthimbs @cinnakin @ankhiale86 @thefirerose @crystallizes:

August and Orjein's clutch contains two eggs. I wish it were more, but that's what I've got. One of them, I've promised to someone specific. The other is going to *have* to be auctioned, because I have no idea how to be fair about it otherwise. But I'm doing it the simple way -- a closed, one-bid auction.

For anyone who wants that Filigree hatchling, please send me a private message telling me the price you're willing to pay for it. I'll look at all the offers, and the highest one will get their choice of the hatchlings when they are out of the shell. The other dragon will go to the person to whom I promised an egg.

Thanks, everyone. Please send me your bids within the next two days.
@Freydra @Adminazure @littletoast @uselessthimbs @cinnakin @ankhiale86 @thefirerose @crystallizes:

August and Orjein's clutch contains two eggs. I wish it were more, but that's what I've got. One of them, I've promised to someone specific. The other is going to *have* to be auctioned, because I have no idea how to be fair about it otherwise. But I'm doing it the simple way -- a closed, one-bid auction.

For anyone who wants that Filigree hatchling, please send me a private message telling me the price you're willing to pay for it. I'll look at all the offers, and the highest one will get their choice of the hatchlings when they are out of the shell. The other dragon will go to the person to whom I promised an egg.

Thanks, everyone. Please send me your bids within the next two days.
@VoyagerII

I’m actually going to lwithdraw from the bid war because I actually got my hands on a Coatl with filigree!
@VoyagerII

I’m actually going to lwithdraw from the bid war because I actually got my hands on a Coatl with filigree!
@TheFireRose grats!
@TheFireRose grats!
@VoyagerII
I'm going to withdraw from the bidwar aswell.
@VoyagerII
I'm going to withdraw from the bidwar aswell.
222.pngXeQIpmN.png