Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 100% FILIGREE Imp pair!!
@VoyagerII I'd be very interested! I love this gene lol But I don't know if I'd be able to afford one :/
@VoyagerII I'd be very interested! I love this gene lol But I don't know if I'd be able to afford one :/
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
@Freydra, I'm afraid they will probably be expensive -- I have this ONE clutch to make up as much as I can of the gems I had to spend on buying two copies of the gene scroll, because by the time my dragons can breed again in a month, the gene will be all over and it'll run cheap. But by that same token, if you turn out to be unable to afford mine, just wait a little -- the prices will come down with time.
@Freydra, I'm afraid they will probably be expensive -- I have this ONE clutch to make up as much as I can of the gems I had to spend on buying two copies of the gene scroll, because by the time my dragons can breed again in a month, the gene will be all over and it'll run cheap. But by that same token, if you turn out to be unable to afford mine, just wait a little -- the prices will come down with time.
@VoyagerII Alright, thanks for the advise
@VoyagerII Alright, thanks for the advise
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
I'd want to reserve too, please! They're gorgeous and would go well with the reds I have already in my lair!
I'd want to reserve too, please! They're gorgeous and would go well with the reds I have already in my lair!
Ok, Cinnakin
Ok, Cinnakin
@ VoyagerII what sort of price are you thinking of?
@ VoyagerII what sort of price are you thinking of?
@cinnakin, I don't know at this point, I have to research it. The original idea was to auction the choices -- highest bid got first pick of the clutch; second highest got second pick, etc -- but a couple of people let me know they didn't like that idea. So I'm going to see what I can find tonight that's comparable. A few hundred gems, but how many hundred I couldn't tell you till tomorrow or so.
@cinnakin, I don't know at this point, I have to research it. The original idea was to auction the choices -- highest bid got first pick of the clutch; second highest got second pick, etc -- but a couple of people let me know they didn't like that idea. So I'm going to see what I can find tonight that's comparable. A few hundred gems, but how many hundred I couldn't tell you till tomorrow or so.
Okay I can currently only offer around 232 ish gems or 352t. I hope that's gonna be enough n_n
Okay I can currently only offer around 232 ish gems or 352t. I hope that's gonna be enough n_n
@Cinnakin, so far, the prices I'm seeing for Filigree dragons run between 475g and 900g, with one 2,000g as an outlier that I'm going to discount. I'm planning to stay toward the lower end of that, but I'm probably going to put it around 500g per egg, with possibly a slight difference in price depending on whether you choose first pick of the hatchlings or a later one. I'm willing to take mixed payments, though, in pretty much anything I can make use of. Treasure, gems, fodder dragons, chests, whatever.
@Cinnakin, so far, the prices I'm seeing for Filigree dragons run between 475g and 900g, with one 2,000g as an outlier that I'm going to discount. I'm planning to stay toward the lower end of that, but I'm probably going to put it around 500g per egg, with possibly a slight difference in price depending on whether you choose first pick of the hatchlings or a later one. I'm willing to take mixed payments, though, in pretty much anything I can make use of. Treasure, gems, fodder dragons, chests, whatever.
@VoyagerII List please! I'm seriously ready to spend all of the gems I've been saving on these babies
@VoyagerII List please! I'm seriously ready to spend all of the gems I've been saving on these babies

Projects | Wishlist | Hibernal Den Needs

Pk8o4.gif 3EOL3.gif 4NNvk.gif YX3Kz.gif qGGsF.gif DDTDp.gif