Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tert-Picking Mass Hallucination
I joined after my daughter and since she said we could NOT pick a tertiary color, I chose Maize for my primary and secondary colors so that any possible random color would not clash....
I joined after my daughter and since she said we could NOT pick a tertiary color, I chose Maize for my primary and secondary colors so that any possible random color would not clash....
jaWTfJp.png
yea I don't remember picking green for my custom's tert, I've always ever just complained about it since that's not the kind of color I'd ever pick right off the bat
even now I hardly have any dragons with green ranges, and only 2 breeding pairs that include it
yea I don't remember picking green for my custom's tert, I've always ever just complained about it since that's not the kind of color I'd ever pick right off the bat
even now I hardly have any dragons with green ranges, and only 2 breeding pairs that include it
unknown.png
Definitely didn't pick mine either, my progen is going to be stuck forever with an ugly basic tert I can't use
Definitely didn't pick mine either, my progen is going to be stuck forever with an ugly basic tert I can't use
I distinctly remember picking my progen's tert. I tried picking it, but was very confused when I couldn't actually see the color appear on the dragon, so I just went with a random color.

I swear it happened I s w e a r
I distinctly remember picking my progen's tert. I tried picking it, but was very confused when I couldn't actually see the color appear on the dragon, so I just went with a random color.

I swear it happened I s w e a r
uAtpbsf.png
If I could have picked the tert back in the day, I for sure would not have selected Seafoam since it’s so pastel. (But it made me really fond of it oddly.) So the unexpectedly pleasing random tertiary makes up for the fact I consciously picked Maize as secondary...for some unfathomable reason. O-o
If I could have picked the tert back in the day, I for sure would not have selected Seafoam since it’s so pastel. (But it made me really fond of it oddly.) So the unexpectedly pleasing random tertiary makes up for the fact I consciously picked Maize as secondary...for some unfathomable reason. O-o
je67dzK.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
I remember picking mine! I swear I picked it because I wanted something in the same range as the secondary, but not completely the same. She's Ice/Azure/Teal.
Obviously this is a false memory, but it's so clear in my head :\ I wish I could go back in time to confirm that it did or didn't happen...
I remember picking mine! I swear I picked it because I wanted something in the same range as the secondary, but not completely the same. She's Ice/Azure/Teal.
Obviously this is a false memory, but it's so clear in my head :\ I wish I could go back in time to confirm that it did or didn't happen...
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
I distincly remember not being able to choose, the disappointment of getting something ugly (though I couldn´t tell you what color it was exactly anymore) and hiding the girl under a skin. Then exalting her when they allowed us. :(
I distincly remember not being able to choose, the disappointment of getting something ugly (though I couldn´t tell you what color it was exactly anymore) and hiding the girl under a skin. Then exalting her when they allowed us. :(
I definitely didn't pick my progen's tert, she was Orange when I made her and I never would have picked Avocado! There was never an option to pick, I was so bitterly disappointed lol
I definitely didn't pick my progen's tert, she was Orange when I made her and I never would have picked Avocado! There was never an option to pick, I was so bitterly disappointed lol
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
I most definitely didn't pick mine, I would have NEVER gone with Avocado for my Agate willingly lmao
I most definitely didn't pick mine, I would have NEVER gone with Avocado for my Agate willingly lmao
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
I didn’t pick my progen’s tert, though it turned out okay for both her and my other progen.
I didn’t pick my progen’s tert, though it turned out okay for both her and my other progen.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ