Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A concern about Camping
I admit I've guessed a few times because I just can't make out the pictures. If they made the box a bit bigger it might help or maybe I need spectacles :(
I admit I've guessed a few times because I just can't make out the pictures. If they made the box a bit bigger it might help or maybe I need spectacles :(
April showers bring forth May flowers
I just really wish the images wouldn't be upside down. There's just way too many variables that make it difficult to tell what could possibly be a dragon. It's just a super busy background with busy images on top, especially when you get dragons with tons of apparel or some of the familiars that kind of look like dragons. The 5% bonus is also really unhelpful most of the time, and just bleh. If the images weren't flipped at the least you could look for shapes that look kind of like a dragon instead of trying to tell if this mass of colors is a leg or a wing or what.
I just really wish the images wouldn't be upside down. There's just way too many variables that make it difficult to tell what could possibly be a dragon. It's just a super busy background with busy images on top, especially when you get dragons with tons of apparel or some of the familiars that kind of look like dragons. The 5% bonus is also really unhelpful most of the time, and just bleh. If the images weren't flipped at the least you could look for shapes that look kind of like a dragon instead of trying to tell if this mass of colors is a leg or a wing or what.

Praise the sun! \o/
It is indeed stressing. My vision's bad enough already and the recolors certainly don't help :/
It is indeed stressing. My vision's bad enough already and the recolors certainly don't help :/
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
The box definitely should be bigger, it's not like a computer has to squint to see better.

I don't have too much trouble personally, I just click on whatever doesn't look like a familiar, lol.
The box definitely should be bigger, it's not like a computer has to squint to see better.

I don't have too much trouble personally, I just click on whatever doesn't look like a familiar, lol.
I'm pretty sure I've never clicked one wrong before, but that's because I'm staring at it for longer than I should be. I have to make sure what I'm about to click is actually a dragon! It's a pain trying to discern recolored familiars that look too similar to a dragon than the actual dragon. It's a pain and a time waster and it really makes me not to want even train fodder anymore.
I never once heard of botting being an issue to start with so this whole thing is just ???? ?????
I'm pretty sure I've never clicked one wrong before, but that's because I'm staring at it for longer than I should be. I have to make sure what I'm about to click is actually a dragon! It's a pain trying to discern recolored familiars that look too similar to a dragon than the actual dragon. It's a pain and a time waster and it really makes me not to want even train fodder anymore.
I never once heard of botting being an issue to start with so this whole thing is just ???? ?????
Lantern-1.png *Despite everything, it's still you.
She/Her
My pfp dragon (clicky)