Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | a hello to you all
1 2
hey guys, i never really introduced myself on here. i guess im not that new as i mostly know my way around here but regardless, here's an introduction.

im from New Zealand and i enjoy various video games and music, my favourite band currently being Foster the People.

also im still getting used to the forums and trying to be more social!

and i am looking for friends if anyone is interested :) ;) wink wonk
hey guys, i never really introduced myself on here. i guess im not that new as i mostly know my way around here but regardless, here's an introduction.

im from New Zealand and i enjoy various video games and music, my favourite band currently being Foster the People.

also im still getting used to the forums and trying to be more social!

and i am looking for friends if anyone is interested :) ;) wink wonk
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
@arrowk

DID SOMEONE SAY VIDEO GAMES

Howdeh, Aussie here ;o Belated welcome to FR? Lol xd
@arrowk

DID SOMEONE SAY VIDEO GAMES

Howdeh, Aussie here ;o Belated welcome to FR? Lol xd
XgFzLz3.gif
@Hunters

lol hi, thanks for being my first friend! this is some scary stuff y'know, being social.
and yeah, i mostly use the ps4 to play overwatch or shadow of the colossus, but another browser game thats pretty neat is town of salem.

what games do you play?
@Hunters

lol hi, thanks for being my first friend! this is some scary stuff y'know, being social.
and yeah, i mostly use the ps4 to play overwatch or shadow of the colossus, but another browser game thats pretty neat is town of salem.

what games do you play?
my art shop
@arrowk

Ooo, town of salem. I used to play it a lot, not so much anymore though.

I play League sparingly(bc the games take really long and I don't have much free time), and Minecraft. Browser games include FR(obviously) and Dappervolk :L
@arrowk

Ooo, town of salem. I used to play it a lot, not so much anymore though.

I play League sparingly(bc the games take really long and I don't have much free time), and Minecraft. Browser games include FR(obviously) and Dappervolk :L
XgFzLz3.gif
@arrowk

FELLOW AUSSIE
Though I don't live in new zealand
@arrowk

FELLOW AUSSIE
Though I don't live in new zealand
Lolwut
@Aquasd

haha im not an aussie but i can see where it could be confusing though
@Aquasd

haha im not an aussie but i can see where it could be confusing though
my art shop
@arrowk

Tbh I consider NZ and Australia as "fellow aussies" so its normal for meh
@arrowk

Tbh I consider NZ and Australia as "fellow aussies" so its normal for meh
Lolwut
@Hunters

thats cool, hey i just noticed kindred on the signature part thing on your post! i used to play league of legends, and kindred was one of my favourites
@Hunters

thats cool, hey i just noticed kindred on the signature part thing on your post! i used to play league of legends, and kindred was one of my favourites
my art shop
@Aquasd

oh, i get it now. a hello to u too :)
@Aquasd

oh, i get it now. a hello to u too :)
my art shop
@arrowk

!!! I'm a diehard kindred fan lol(I have the fandergs in my lair >w<), even though I've never played as them(I main Poppy/Janna) bc expensive and I keep missing the rotation hh

ur signature made me think of rammus thanks riot
@arrowk

!!! I'm a diehard kindred fan lol(I have the fandergs in my lair >w<), even though I've never played as them(I main Poppy/Janna) bc expensive and I keep missing the rotation hh

ur signature made me think of rammus thanks riot
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2