Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Flight...
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I'm so confused on which flight I should stay in. I want to join for but I have this urge to go to this flight or that flight. Can you guys tell me some things about your community? Maybe even put some quotes here and there from your forums if you can...
I'm so confused on which flight I should stay in. I want to join for but I have this urge to go to this flight or that flight. Can you guys tell me some things about your community? Maybe even put some quotes here and there from your forums if you can...
wind:[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-03-12 14:49:28" ] we have corgis and we dom sometimes nice community i dont know im rarely on the forums or even the discord server we have battlestone banks, gale grants for lair expansions, lv25 derg lending, stuff like that and corgis and windsinger still seems to be missing at the wyrmwound but he might be not. is that spiral dude(tte) him? whomst this? also corgis and wind ended in the wind flight for a month and everyone were panicking [/quote]
wind:
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-03-12 14:49:28:
we have corgis and we dom sometimes
nice community i dont know im rarely on the forums or even the discord server
we have battlestone banks, gale grants for lair expansions, lv25 derg lending, stuff like that
and corgis
and windsinger still seems to be missing at the wyrmwound but he might be not. is that spiral dude(tte) him? whomst this?
also corgis
and wind ended in the wind flight for a month and everyone were panicking
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Water is very nice! We have many good forum games, newbie grinding, food banks, apparel banks, and much more!
Water is very nice! We have many good forum games, newbie grinding, food banks, apparel banks, and much more!
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
come join plague we're dom crazy and have great benefits and newbie programs :D
come join plague we're dom crazy and have great benefits and newbie programs :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Do you want to make lots of treasure? Choose a flight that’s competitive in dominance a lot. You’ll learn how to monetize the coliseum.

Do you like to write or roleplay? Choose a flight who has a lore or deity that really appeals to you.

Do you just want to get down and breed dragons? Choose your favorite eye-color amongst the flights.

Honestly, they’re all great. It’s hard to tell someone what flight to choose without knowing what they’re looking for. I’m in light, we make lots of money, we are super organized, everyone is incredibly generous and kind, we are highly competitive but never in a mean way. Always in an encouraging and playful way.
Do you want to make lots of treasure? Choose a flight that’s competitive in dominance a lot. You’ll learn how to monetize the coliseum.

Do you like to write or roleplay? Choose a flight who has a lore or deity that really appeals to you.

Do you just want to get down and breed dragons? Choose your favorite eye-color amongst the flights.

Honestly, they’re all great. It’s hard to tell someone what flight to choose without knowing what they’re looking for. I’m in light, we make lots of money, we are super organized, everyone is incredibly generous and kind, we are highly competitive but never in a mean way. Always in an encouraging and playful way.
NaT0259.png
I'm looking to make lots of money for pretty things for my dragons
I'm looking to make lots of money for pretty things for my dragons
I'm just kinda looking for a nice community too Heh, plague sounds kinda nice
I'm just kinda looking for a nice community too Heh, plague sounds kinda nice
Fire is a small community, but close knit.
Art is common, and we have plenty of subspecies.
There's a hub for all our services including a battlestone bank, a newbie hub, and a soup kitchen just to name a few. And though we don't go for dominance as often as others, when we do, we strike hard. The community is very nice and I haven't had a problem with anyone for my two years of being on this site.
Fire is a small community, but close knit.
Art is common, and we have plenty of subspecies.
There's a hub for all our services including a battlestone bank, a newbie hub, and a soup kitchen just to name a few. And though we don't go for dominance as often as others, when we do, we strike hard. The community is very nice and I haven't had a problem with anyone for my two years of being on this site.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png 52449656_OuEqwvJBW75r94o.png
ARCANE IS HERE! We may not be very dominant, but we are the second most popular. We've got tons of sub-species and artists, not to mention lots of free dragons and level 25 rentals, meaning you can make lots o' money! We have tons of newbie services, etc etc.
Plague is also very good! I was once in plague and i am going to be re-joining later this year!
ARCANE IS HERE! We may not be very dominant, but we are the second most popular. We've got tons of sub-species and artists, not to mention lots of free dragons and level 25 rentals, meaning you can make lots o' money! We have tons of newbie services, etc etc.
Plague is also very good! I was once in plague and i am going to be re-joining later this year!
ezgif-5-8fc0916b79.gif
@Akan I was in arcane but I couldn't handle the background...
@Akan I was in arcane but I couldn't handle the background...
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page