Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cinder's Dom Shop (Offline~!)
@Cinderfire

May I order a full 12 skincent set?
(357k)
@Cinderfire

May I order a full 12 skincent set?
(357k)
3+ FRT
Open to Pings and Pms.
25 spreadsheet
i7dgMFs.png
p67VNu0.png
SELLING 19 gen ones, pages 2&3, w/o familiars.
@Hawktalon Yup! That would be 89,250t. Writing you down now; just send the funds over and I'll fetch those ASAP (MP is being uncooperative this cycle, however).

@FrostSheep Yes, you may! Just shoot me a PM with the funds and I'll get on that ASAP :)
@Hawktalon Yup! That would be 89,250t. Writing you down now; just send the funds over and I'll fetch those ASAP (MP is being uncooperative this cycle, however).

@FrostSheep Yes, you may! Just shoot me a PM with the funds and I'll get on that ASAP :)
@Cinderfire

No worries, take your time. :)
@Cinderfire

No worries, take your time. :)
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Cinderfire
Can I get 2x Foxfire Plumage, 2x The Nightmare, 2x Nightingale, 2x Night's Lament
@Cinderfire
Can I get 2x Foxfire Plumage, 2x The Nightmare, 2x Nightingale, 2x Night's Lament
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@scarletskyz Yup! Total would be 238kt. Writing you down now; just send me the funds and I'll fetch them as soon as the MP cooperates :)
@scarletskyz Yup! Total would be 238kt. Writing you down now; just send me the funds and I'll fetch them as soon as the MP cooperates :)
@Cinderfire

Hello! Whenever you get a chance, can you snipe me one copy of The Night's Lament, please? Thank you very much for your time! c:
@Cinderfire

Hello! Whenever you get a chance, can you snipe me one copy of The Night's Lament, please? Thank you very much for your time! c:
QhgrQOdz_o.png
__ IMG-0872.png
bYt72YT.png
ke2VaLK.png
XmHV7tO.png
kHBaXec.png
_ ZwbGqUa.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
______________________ Z3dQSWk.png
@Cerdae Yup! That would be 29,750t; just shoot me the funds via PM and I'll get that ASAP :)
@Cerdae Yup! That would be 29,750t; just shoot me the funds via PM and I'll get that ASAP :)
@Cinderfire

Hi! Are you still taking orders? If so, may I ask for the accents Foxfire Plumage, The Nightmare and Nightingale, and the skins The Night's Lament and Other Side? Would that be 148,750T?
@Cinderfire

Hi! Are you still taking orders? If so, may I ask for the accents Foxfire Plumage, The Nightmare and Nightingale, and the skins The Night's Lament and Other Side? Would that be 148,750T?
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@Gedhyr I am! Sorry for the delay, I was working through a backlog. *Shakes fist at MP delaying everything by not stocking.*

Ahem. Yeah, that would be correct; writing you down now; just send the funds over and I'll pick them up ASAP! :)
@Gedhyr I am! Sorry for the delay, I was working through a backlog. *Shakes fist at MP delaying everything by not stocking.*

Ahem. Yeah, that would be correct; writing you down now; just send the funds over and I'll pick them up ASAP! :)
@Cinderfire

Could I get a set of the festival skins/accents? Thanks ^^
@Cinderfire

Could I get a set of the festival skins/accents? Thanks ^^