Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New and looking for friends!!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hi, im Kye! I love dragons and pink and pink dragons!

I honestly have no idea what im doing, so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

I love talking and would love to make friends on here :))

<3
Hi, im Kye! I love dragons and pink and pink dragons!

I honestly have no idea what im doing, so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

I love talking and would love to make friends on here :))

<3
@Aesel
Hello Kye!
Welcome to Flight Rising! You may call me Ash and I’ll gladly help you, if I can, with whatever problem you might have! Feel free to send a friend request!
@Aesel
Hello Kye!
Welcome to Flight Rising! You may call me Ash and I’ll gladly help you, if I can, with whatever problem you might have! Feel free to send a friend request!
FR time +8h
@aesel

Welcome! Check out your flights new join forum! Id say choose good dragons to breed and save money
@aesel

Welcome! Check out your flights new join forum! Id say choose good dragons to breed and save money
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@aesel

Aye there! I’m Cinnamint, and I’m a new member too, but maybe we can learn together or something! You seem pretty cool, and pink dragons are awesome. XD
@aesel

Aye there! I’m Cinnamint, and I’m a new member too, but maybe we can learn together or something! You seem pretty cool, and pink dragons are awesome. XD
@ashswahn thank you so much for the warm welcome! :)

and @chillinaforest thanks for the advice!

ill do my best!
@ashswahn thank you so much for the warm welcome! :)

and @chillinaforest thanks for the advice!

ill do my best!
@cinnamint nice to meet you!! i LOVE the red and black color scheme of all your dragons :0!
@cinnamint nice to meet you!! i LOVE the red and black color scheme of all your dragons :0!
@Aesel

Hello there fellow human :>
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you ever need help, I'll gladly be here to help :)
Also if you are looking to start collecting familiars, I have a lot of doubles and triples, you can just ask!
It won't be easy making money at first, but to a certain point and on wards, and if you of course play your cards right, you will be swimming in it ;>

@Aesel

Hello there fellow human :>
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you ever need help, I'll gladly be here to help :)
Also if you are looking to start collecting familiars, I have a lot of doubles and triples, you can just ask!
It won't be easy making money at first, but to a certain point and on wards, and if you of course play your cards right, you will be swimming in it ;>

@Aesel

Hello to Flight Rising!
I'm not exactly new to flight rising but I'm definitely new to the forums.
Pink is a cool colour, but I like blue just a bit better.
If you need help you can ask me too, along with all the other guys in flight rising.
@Aesel

Hello to Flight Rising!
I'm not exactly new to flight rising but I'm definitely new to the forums.
Pink is a cool colour, but I like blue just a bit better.
If you need help you can ask me too, along with all the other guys in flight rising.
g4DcSLb.gif w8o0xW1.png
@grecia @blasterdragon2 thank you guys so much!!
@grecia @blasterdragon2 thank you guys so much!!
@Aesel
Hi there! I’m so glad you love FR so far :D
I’ve got a few pink dragons for sale in my hatchery, The Disney Emporium, which is linked in the banner in my sig. You’d get a 40% discount since you’re a newbie :)
@Aesel
Hi there! I’m so glad you love FR so far :D
I’ve got a few pink dragons for sale in my hatchery, The Disney Emporium, which is linked in the banner in my sig. You’d get a 40% discount since you’re a newbie :)
sssssssssssss sss
rolz5s9.png
3adgzZD.png
J7D1quC.png
HTDcKem.png
s b6b9f10b0e451ac162b49e9564278edec337d4c0.gif
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page