Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
I'm hyped for the new gene!
I'm hyped for the new gene!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
[quote name="Motherofdrgns747" date="2018-02-13 12:43:21" ] [quote name="FluffyLynn" date="2018-02-13 12:06:37" ] I want the new gene so much! But I haven't even seen it in the Treasure Market since it was released. And I try to check every few minutes when I am not busy. So far, three of my friends have gotten the gene. Meanwhile, I haven't even seen the icon in the market. Is everyone just that fast at getting to it first? Or am I just that unlucky? I even have an idea on what dragon to put the gene on too and I have the 160,000 treasure... Rip me. [/quote] @FluffyLynn It showed up twice in a row about 30-40 minutes ago. When I saw it there were 16 at the moment of refresh. By the time I tried to click on it it said it was no longer available. I've been trying to snipe 1 for two days now and miss it every time. [/quote] The same thing keeps happening to me... It's very frustrating. Especially when it's been seconds after it was stocked in.
Motherofdrgns747 wrote on 2018-02-13 12:43:21:
FluffyLynn wrote on 2018-02-13 12:06:37:
I want the new gene so much! But I haven't even seen it in the Treasure Market since it was released. And I try to check every few minutes when I am not busy. So far, three of my friends have gotten the gene.

Meanwhile, I haven't even seen the icon in the market. Is everyone just that fast at getting to it first? Or am I just that unlucky?

I even have an idea on what dragon to put the gene on too and I have the 160,000 treasure... Rip me.
@FluffyLynn

It showed up twice in a row about 30-40 minutes ago. When I saw it there were 16 at the moment of refresh. By the time I tried to click on it it said it was no longer available. I've been trying to snipe 1 for two days now and miss it every time.
The same thing keeps happening to me... It's very frustrating. Especially when it's been seconds after it was stocked in.
Aaah, this is a perfect gene for my Death dragon! I know I have a skeletal accent on him, but I always hoped Ghost would end up working as a tert for him, and I'm thrilled.
Aaah, this is a perfect gene for my Death dragon! I know I have a skeletal accent on him, but I always hoped Ghost would end up working as a tert for him, and I'm thrilled.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Awesome! I love the new gene! <3
Awesome! I love the new gene! <3
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
This looks so good!! I can't wait to get the new items for Valentines Day sending!
This looks so good!! I can't wait to get the new items for Valentines Day sending!
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
Ooooo I really like this gene. (and also the new look on the forums wow!)
Ooooo I really like this gene. (and also the new look on the forums wow!)
ezgif_com_resize_by_heartsofinsanity-dc1gfev.gif
Perfect for Halloween :0
Perfect for Halloween :0
VAAnkLY.png
@Praedyth

I'm sorry, I know I came off as rude. It's just that I've been pretty disappointed in tertiary gene releases for a while and I got frustrated.

I mean nothing mean-spirited. I just wish there was a little more to it. I could love the gene, but I see so much that could be improved that I am very disappointed by it. I just have to wonder how much constructive critique goes into the genes before they are released. Given the fact that the Colosseum is being worked on currently, I saw this as a rushed attempted at releasing a gene for this month. I just feel like they should have spent more time on it before it was released.

I apologize for a rushed message that came off as mean and rude. I do appreciate what the staff does for us, but I have to question some of the choices they make.

(To be honest, I didn't think anyone would even read my message so thank you for taking the time to reply.)
@Praedyth

I'm sorry, I know I came off as rude. It's just that I've been pretty disappointed in tertiary gene releases for a while and I got frustrated.

I mean nothing mean-spirited. I just wish there was a little more to it. I could love the gene, but I see so much that could be improved that I am very disappointed by it. I just have to wonder how much constructive critique goes into the genes before they are released. Given the fact that the Colosseum is being worked on currently, I saw this as a rushed attempted at releasing a gene for this month. I just feel like they should have spent more time on it before it was released.

I apologize for a rushed message that came off as mean and rude. I do appreciate what the staff does for us, but I have to question some of the choices they make.

(To be honest, I didn't think anyone would even read my message so thank you for taking the time to reply.)
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
[i]He's got friends on the other side...[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=15&breed=5&element=7&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=20&winggene=17&wings=60&auth=1b9d183a37b2b0ac9a158e8ffac2b9de10b5a961&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
He's got friends on the other side...

dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=15&breed=5&element=7&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=20&winggene=17&wings=60&auth=1b9d183a37b2b0ac9a158e8ffac2b9de10b5a961&dummyext=prev.png
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
Hey so this is the most amazing tert to date??? I love???
Hey so this is the most amazing tert to date??? I love???
dewTQIE.png