Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks
Yeah, I think that's an old joke (this is why it shows already released trolls), but I still like the idea X'D
I wouldn't mind to see old trolls, even tho ik they're already not there x-x
Yeah, I think that's an old joke (this is why it shows already released trolls), but I still like the idea X'D
I wouldn't mind to see old trolls, even tho ik they're already not there x-x
@Arimwe lol thanks!

and @OffensiveTitles if you still have it, i'll take it, don't know how much you want for it
@Arimwe lol thanks!

and @OffensiveTitles if you still have it, i'll take it, don't know how much you want for it
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/4a138ddea747b012c6b2636a90b60d2d/tumblr_p3ragauzjQ1w94343o1_1280.jpg[/img] well other than this being kind of huge for no reason, I drew Skylla and I'm really happy with it! I was very bored. and wanted to do something lineless. and this is the result.
tumblr_p3ragauzjQ1w94343o1_1280.jpg

well other than this being kind of huge for no reason, I drew Skylla and I'm really happy with it! I was very bored. and wanted to do something lineless. and this is the result.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@arcturusDreaming I think I've snatched it before you posted, sorry ;w;

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 smbd drew one of the trolls I like, wooohooo! She ended up swell :D
@arcturusDreaming I think I've snatched it before you posted, sorry ;w;

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 smbd drew one of the trolls I like, wooohooo! She ended up swell :D
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

She looks really good! ouo
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

She looks really good! ouo
I hope no one minds me screaming a bit over Stelsa because I'M SO HAPPY WITH HER??? I didn't know I'd want a Jewish troll until I got one and on top of that she's even more like me based on those bio points???? Geez, I'm just so happy! And I'm going to protect her with my life, she's exactly the kind of troll I didn't know I wanted but I definitely did and now I love her :D
I hope no one minds me screaming a bit over Stelsa because I'M SO HAPPY WITH HER??? I didn't know I'd want a Jewish troll until I got one and on top of that she's even more like me based on those bio points???? Geez, I'm just so happy! And I'm going to protect her with my life, she's exactly the kind of troll I didn't know I wanted but I definitely did and now I love her :D
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Stelsa is cute, though I really love the pun Fozzer's description has xD
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Stelsa is cute, though I really love the pun Fozzer's description has xD
cries over most of the secondary red/rust bloods being so lame
cries over most of the secondary red/rust bloods being so lame
@Felius

The pun was good tho
Also, Fozzer is our first Heart player, I think
@Felius

The pun was good tho
Also, Fozzer is our first Heart player, I think
Pun was awesome, but that's all good what he seems to have, which is a bit sad XD
Can't wait to see the actual story involving all of them
Pun was awesome, but that's all good what he seems to have, which is a bit sad XD
Can't wait to see the actual story involving all of them