Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Help] In need of treasure!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[center][b]Hello! I'm interested in buying some treasure or at least getting some. haha[/b][/center] Willing to buy treasure at a 1G:850T ratio! 196 Gems is my budget, and I'm in desperate need of treasure. [item= Phantasmal Halfmask] 7kt [item= Iron Filigree Boots] 5kt [item= Ornate Iron Bracelet] 5kt [item= Crimson Rogue Hood] 5kt [Item= Mage's Cranberry Overcoat] 5kt
Hello! I'm interested in buying some treasure or at least getting some. haha

Willing to buy treasure at a 1G:850T ratio!
196 Gems is my budget, and I'm in desperate need of treasure.

Phantasmal Halfmask 7kt
Iron Filigree Boots 5kt
Ornate Iron Bracelet 5kt
Crimson Rogue Hood 5kt
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat 5kt
Patron.gif Moosie
-
She/They
Fr+3

-
@NoodleMomma you are undervaluing that sword by 200k y'know? Wouldn't want you to lose out on that sale
@NoodleMomma you are undervaluing that sword by 200k y'know? Wouldn't want you to lose out on that sale
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 I know, but it won't be fair to a lot of people if I price it over 100kt, I'd like to earn a lot for it, but It's more likely to sell if I price it low.
@Zeco5000 I know, but it won't be fair to a lot of people if I price it over 100kt, I'd like to earn a lot for it, but It's more likely to sell if I price it low.
Patron.gif Moosie
-
She/They
Fr+3

-
@McChicken
That's a lot of treasure! I'd be glad to take it, ahh
@McChicken
That's a lot of treasure! I'd be glad to take it, ahh
Patron.gif Moosie
-
She/They
Fr+3

-
[quote name="NoodleMomma" date=2017-12-23 07:32:13] @/Zeco5000 I know, but it won't be fair to a lot of people if I price it over 100kt, I'd like to earn a lot for it, but It's more likely to sell if I price it low. [/quote] @NoodleMomma I was going to point this out, but if you’re willing to I’ll take the sword!
NoodleMomma wrote on 2017-12-23:
@/Zeco5000 I know, but it won't be fair to a lot of people if I price it over 100kt, I'd like to earn a lot for it, but It's more likely to sell if I price it low.
@NoodleMomma I was going to point this out, but if you’re willing to I’ll take the sword!
andi | he/it | fr time +5
@KaidaMoon
I believe it just sold, but thanks for offering. ^-^
@KaidaMoon
I believe it just sold, but thanks for offering. ^-^
Patron.gif Moosie
-
She/They
Fr+3

-
Aw it’s fine! No worries ^^
Aw it’s fine! No worries ^^
andi | he/it | fr time +5
@Noodlemomma I'll buy all 196 gems if you're still selling them for 850T a piece. It would come to 166,600 treasure, correct?
@Noodlemomma I'll buy all 196 gems if you're still selling them for 850T a piece. It would come to 166,600 treasure, correct?
Josh Ramsay 4 life
perfect_porcelain_gif_icon_by_ambercatlucky2-d5zcbtp.gif
@Noodlemomma
I can buy everything except the Phantasmal Halfmask and the Ornate Iron Bracelet
And for the gems I could take 100 of them for 700 a piece if you'd be wiling to do that
So I think all of that would come to 85k but I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong
@Noodlemomma
I can buy everything except the Phantasmal Halfmask and the Ornate Iron Bracelet
And for the gems I could take 100 of them for 700 a piece if you'd be wiling to do that
So I think all of that would come to 85k but I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@Noodlemomma

I'll take the Phantasmal Halfmask if it is still available.
@Noodlemomma

I'll take the Phantasmal Halfmask if it is still available.
My time is FR+3 hr. Replies can be slow, internet isn't the greatest.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page