Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TalaTari / Accents - Skins
@TalaTari I love the Frost version add me to the interested on it please! Hugs <3
@TalaTari I love the Frost version add me to the interested on it please! Hugs <3
G5Ovnmj.png
@TalaTari
I would like a copy with acorn and frost :)
@TalaTari
I would like a copy with acorn and frost :)
lightfull.png
@TalaTari
I more interested in the Autumn Dryad Frost version, but they are both stunning!
@TalaTari
I more interested in the Autumn Dryad Frost version, but they are both stunning!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@TalaTari
These are stunning, I would definitely be interested
@TalaTari
These are stunning, I would definitely be interested
FR+19
@Talatari I'd love a ping when you print Autumn Dryad Frost!
@Talatari I'd love a ping when you print Autumn Dryad Frost!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Talatari

I feel the Thistle version would work better for my dragons, but I'd love to see more skins including acorns! :o
@Talatari

I feel the Thistle version would work better for my dragons, but I'd love to see more skins including acorns! :o
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@TalaTari
I am super interested in both versions of Autumn Dryad.
@TalaTari
I am super interested in both versions of Autumn Dryad.
1t6eapG.gif
@TalaTari

Oh my gosh! Your accents are beautiful! ;o; Also, do you only do certain breeds? owo If not, I was wondering how much you charge for a custom? I'm trying to get one that'll match my Wildclaw boy.
@TalaTari

Oh my gosh! Your accents are beautiful! ;o; Also, do you only do certain breeds? owo If not, I was wondering how much you charge for a custom? I'm trying to get one that'll match my Wildclaw boy.
@TalaTari I'd be interested in one of each
@TalaTari I'd be interested in one of each
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@TalaTari one slot for Autumn Dryad Frost please (note i do not have the gems but i will work to get them as soon as i can) =)
@TalaTari one slot for Autumn Dryad Frost please (note i do not have the gems but i will work to get them as soon as i can) =)