Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Significant Issue Regarding Coliseum?
I've tried four or five times now to play the Coliseum game, however for no reason at all I'll be unable to interact with any of the options, even to the point of being unable to actually fighting anything at all.

I'm wondering if this is a browser issue or a software issue? I'm using safari + running a Macbook Pro 10.13.2.

(The game works fine on my iPad, oddly enough, the last time I checked it.)

It's really disheartening, I wanted to participate in the monster battles for Night of the Nocturne.

If anyone has any ideas, I'll gladly give it a shot.
I've tried four or five times now to play the Coliseum game, however for no reason at all I'll be unable to interact with any of the options, even to the point of being unable to actually fighting anything at all.

I'm wondering if this is a browser issue or a software issue? I'm using safari + running a Macbook Pro 10.13.2.

(The game works fine on my iPad, oddly enough, the last time I checked it.)

It's really disheartening, I wanted to participate in the monster battles for Night of the Nocturne.

If anyone has any ideas, I'll gladly give it a shot.
[input something profound about science here]
@Nxghtlight

Yes this is a safari issue. You can try another browser. I know there was a helpful link in the bug forums in one of the threads that belonged to the same issue... I'll try to find that one again.
@Nxghtlight

Yes this is a safari issue. You can try another browser. I know there was a helpful link in the bug forums in one of the threads that belonged to the same issue... I'll try to find that one again.
@Nxghtlight
Once it stops responding, try mousing over something that has a hover popup, like the messages icon, or the alerts icon. This can sometimes get it working again.
@Nxghtlight
Once it stops responding, try mousing over something that has a hover popup, like the messages icon, or the alerts icon. This can sometimes get it working again.
@Elfin

It hasn't done much yet, haha. Thank you though. :)

@Ismaiel

I'll try on Chrome, then, and hope it resolves the issue. Thanks!
@Elfin

It hasn't done much yet, haha. Thank you though. :)

@Ismaiel

I'll try on Chrome, then, and hope it resolves the issue. Thanks!
[input something profound about science here]
@Nxghtlight Yeah, it's only sometimes that it works.

I haven't had any trouble with Chrome on my Mac, so hopefully you'll have better luck with it, too!
@Nxghtlight Yeah, it's only sometimes that it works.

I haven't had any trouble with Chrome on my Mac, so hopefully you'll have better luck with it, too!