Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
@Turtlel
Of course, pinging Kineldi for you. :)

@Kineldi
Turtlel would like to take Maureen. ^^

@Gaara12
You can get Lenna as today's grab, no need to give up on Starlite. ^^ Pinging Necrosie for you.

@Necrosie
Gaara12 would like to take Lenna. :)
@Turtlel
Of course, pinging Kineldi for you. :)

@Kineldi
Turtlel would like to take Maureen. ^^

@Gaara12
You can get Lenna as today's grab, no need to give up on Starlite. ^^ Pinging Necrosie for you.

@Necrosie
Gaara12 would like to take Lenna. :)
@LIFEDUST @Silverfrostt @KrisAmiss @Sysali @BearClaw @Sophililly @Bumpsly @Nightgame @EeveeLover92 @outside @LapisFrazuli @KittyKat9494 @FangTheWolf @Viculous @NekoMiii123 @CluelessCat @Rafuscos @BookWormPrincess @Mizzri @Rahotep @tsubakistar @Alfadarkwolf @NarutoJR @SweetPhysics @AllBrighty @Eleya @ninetyone @MegtheGreat @LunaNightfury @RobinsShade @PoeticMime @DarkishStag @TimeOut @Wulfbyte @Sylvestine @Flynnstone @straysilence @Cemirrel @JeffreyTeciller @BlueFire2510 @AutumnTree @Aotsuki @Dragondust36O @LupusHellbores @SkyNova @Mythicalbeast84 @drizella @kyat

Hi everyone! ^^ I don't accept any more donations so there won't be new dragons anymore, but 30 dragons are still avaliable for you guys. :)

Also, how's your first Night of the Nocturne feels like? ^^ If you have problems with chest drop rate (just like I do), I can add some NotN last year familiars to the mini-raffle, that I recieved again. :)
@LIFEDUST @Silverfrostt @KrisAmiss @Sysali @BearClaw @Sophililly @Bumpsly @Nightgame @EeveeLover92 @outside @LapisFrazuli @KittyKat9494 @FangTheWolf @Viculous @NekoMiii123 @CluelessCat @Rafuscos @BookWormPrincess @Mizzri @Rahotep @tsubakistar @Alfadarkwolf @NarutoJR @SweetPhysics @AllBrighty @Eleya @ninetyone @MegtheGreat @LunaNightfury @RobinsShade @PoeticMime @DarkishStag @TimeOut @Wulfbyte @Sylvestine @Flynnstone @straysilence @Cemirrel @JeffreyTeciller @BlueFire2510 @AutumnTree @Aotsuki @Dragondust36O @LupusHellbores @SkyNova @Mythicalbeast84 @drizella @kyat

Hi everyone! ^^ I don't accept any more donations so there won't be new dragons anymore, but 30 dragons are still avaliable for you guys. :)

Also, how's your first Night of the Nocturne feels like? ^^ If you have problems with chest drop rate (just like I do), I can add some NotN last year familiars to the mini-raffle, that I recieved again. :)
@Ashmore, @flux500 May I please request this gorgeous babe? She would go so well with the pearlcatcher male I adopted the first time! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379887/37988688_350.png[/img]
@Ashmore, @flux500 May I please request this gorgeous babe? She would go so well with the pearlcatcher male I adopted the first time!
37988688_350.png
This is a reall sweet giveaway, ty sm! I'm having a lot of fun here my first week everyone is rly nice :D also id love Arodan if they're still available, what a lovely hatchling, they'dfit nice for my clan lore theme! @Ashmore
This is a reall sweet giveaway, ty sm! I'm having a lot of fun here my first week everyone is rly nice :D also id love Arodan if they're still available, what a lovely hatchling, they'dfit nice for my clan lore theme! @Ashmore
2saxi4o.png
Don't let yourself be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is
@Flynnstone
flux500 will send her for you soon. :)

@DragonPrinceDan
Pinging Leystrider for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Leystrider
DragonPrinceDan would like to take Arodan. :)
@Flynnstone
flux500 will send her for you soon. :)

@DragonPrinceDan
Pinging Leystrider for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Leystrider
DragonPrinceDan would like to take Arodan. :)
@Ashmore, @flux500 Thank you both very much!
@Ashmore, @flux500 Thank you both very much!
@ashmore thank you!
@ashmore thank you!
cheza_by_omenaapple-dbpl65o.png
Oh sure, and ty! @Ashmore
Oh sure, and ty! @Ashmore
2saxi4o.png
Don't let yourself be blinded by fear or anger. Everything is only as it is
@TheUndeadLords Shelby is a good name
@TheUndeadLords Shelby is a good name
pixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn39e.gif_next__button_pixel_by_blackrabbit_25-d5tq8gw.giffree_bouncy_moltres_icon_by_kattling-d5r5x9a.gifemotion_is_life_by_sugarthemis-d35049y.gifpixel_bonzai_by_sugarthemis-d3gn3js.gif
@Ashmore @Gaara12
Lenna has been sent! ^^
@Ashmore @Gaara12
Lenna has been sent! ^^
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png