Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newly returning!
Hello!

My name is Samsa (though some people will know me as Nightlight or Clockwork)-- I joined FR allll the way back in 2014 and I've been around on and off since then, but now I'm back for good and I'd love to get to meet you all!

Some neat things about me:
- I'm an Industrial Design major!
- I repair clocks and make toys as a hobby.
- In January I start working at Disney World!
- My birthday is St. Patrick's Day.
- My favorite food is beef stew. :P

If I'm not online here, you can find me on tumblr, deviantart, or playing Guild Wars 2.

Here's to a happy holiday and a great New Year!
Hello!

My name is Samsa (though some people will know me as Nightlight or Clockwork)-- I joined FR allll the way back in 2014 and I've been around on and off since then, but now I'm back for good and I'd love to get to meet you all!

Some neat things about me:
- I'm an Industrial Design major!
- I repair clocks and make toys as a hobby.
- In January I start working at Disney World!
- My birthday is St. Patrick's Day.
- My favorite food is beef stew. :P

If I'm not online here, you can find me on tumblr, deviantart, or playing Guild Wars 2.

Here's to a happy holiday and a great New Year!
[input something profound about science here]
@Nxghtlight

Welcome back to Flight Rising!
@Nxghtlight

Welcome back to Flight Rising!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@StormyParakeet

Thank you so much!
@StormyParakeet

Thank you so much!
@Nxghtlight

Welcome back!! I, too, am also kinda newly returned ;w; Omg could you tell me about your work at Disney World? I'm a film major at my uni and I wanna work for their studio one day!!
@Nxghtlight

Welcome back!! I, too, am also kinda newly returned ;w; Omg could you tell me about your work at Disney World? I'm a film major at my uni and I wanna work for their studio one day!!
@DrDragon

HELLO FRIEND! WELCOME BACK TO YOU, TOO!! <3

I applied through the Disney College Program!! It's really a great opportunity, you get to take classes for credit + you get to work in the parks, and I've been lucky enough to be assigned to attractions (though I won't know which until I get up there.) :P

I do feel a little silly sometimes though, because as much as I looooove Disney, ROTG is still my favorite movie. ; v ;
@DrDragon

HELLO FRIEND! WELCOME BACK TO YOU, TOO!! <3

I applied through the Disney College Program!! It's really a great opportunity, you get to take classes for credit + you get to work in the parks, and I've been lucky enough to be assigned to attractions (though I won't know which until I get up there.) :P

I do feel a little silly sometimes though, because as much as I looooove Disney, ROTG is still my favorite movie. ; v ;
@Nxghtlight

AAHHH THANK YOU!!! <333

Ohhhhh I've heard of that program!! :"D It's super neat! I have sorta considered it but I rly dunno if I'll have time in my schedule for a whole semester in Disney World TwT

Omgggg ROTG is so good???? I never thought I'd fall in love for Jack Frost and I never thought I'd meet a sweeter hummingbird tooth fairy or a more adorable sandman. Idk man the pacing and everything in it is just sooooooooo good ;w;;;; I approve of your choice LOL
@Nxghtlight

AAHHH THANK YOU!!! <333

Ohhhhh I've heard of that program!! :"D It's super neat! I have sorta considered it but I rly dunno if I'll have time in my schedule for a whole semester in Disney World TwT

Omgggg ROTG is so good???? I never thought I'd fall in love for Jack Frost and I never thought I'd meet a sweeter hummingbird tooth fairy or a more adorable sandman. Idk man the pacing and everything in it is just sooooooooo good ;w;;;; I approve of your choice LOL