Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Skins and Kickstarter Familiars
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/048/b/b/screen_shot_2014_02_17_at_6_17_29_pm_by_zookiedragonet-d76xxas.png[/img][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/048/1/9/screen_shot_2014_02_17_at_1_09_43_am_by_zookiedragonet-d76u0gy.png[/img] [b]I am only accepting offers of Gems, Treasure and Art[/b] I value Art the most but I do need to see some examples first and I am quite picky went it comes to styles so don't feel bad if I turn down your offer. Simply put your offer in the comments below and I'll consider them. I just don't know what most of these are really worth. I'll maybe update this later with some guesses on prices. Don't forget to put @Zookie or I might not see your offer! Thanks. [b] These are just estimates feel free to make lower/higher offers:[/b] Skins: Twilight Cloudscape: 700k Fiendish: 650k Gilded: 550k Stormlight: 30k Magical Tint: 65k Psywurm: 30k Frost: 60k [b] Offers:[/b] [b]For the Skycat:[/b] [b]smallguy[/b] - 35K gems and 2.3M [b]For the Bone Fiend:[/b] [b]Ilium[/b] - 1.5 mill treasure and 12.5k in gems plus 5-10 art commissions
screen_shot_2014_02_17_at_6_17_29_pm_by_zookiedragonet-d76xxas.pngscreen_shot_2014_02_17_at_1_09_43_am_by_zookiedragonet-d76u0gy.png

I am only accepting offers of Gems, Treasure and Art
I value Art the most but I do need to see some examples first and I am quite picky went it comes to styles so don't feel bad if I turn down your offer.

Simply put your offer in the comments below and I'll consider them. I just don't know what most of these are really worth. I'll maybe update this later with some guesses on prices.

Don't forget to put @Zookie or I might not see your offer! Thanks.

These are just estimates feel free to make lower/higher offers:

Skins:
Twilight Cloudscape: 700k
Fiendish: 650k
Gilded: 550k
Stormlight: 30k
Magical Tint: 65k
Psywurm: 30k
Frost: 60k

Offers:

For the Skycat:
smallguy - 35K gems and 2.3M

For the Bone Fiend:
Ilium - 1.5 mill treasure and 12.5k in gems plus 5-10 art commissions
xeXkRQt.png
I think @Takora was looking for the Beta Fae Skin :)
I think @Takora was looking for the Beta Fae Skin :)
64514_s.gif
@Zookie
Would you accept 2500 gems for the beta fae skins?
@Zookie
Would you accept 2500 gems for the beta fae skins?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Solknots

Go for the Beta skin! And good luck *.*
@Solknots

Go for the Beta skin! And good luck *.*
@Fannish here for skins!

@Zookie I also arts if you're interested? :-D

http://beingofnature.deviantart.com/gallery/

My dA :3
@Fannish here for skins!

@Zookie I also arts if you're interested? :-D

http://beingofnature.deviantart.com/gallery/

My dA :3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Zookie 2700 for the beta fae - or a triple leaf or triple silver imp?

I can offer art as well c: but I only have this one WIP as an example right now - nothing else is recent

http://i59.tinypic.com/10ohfgh.png
@Zookie 2700 for the beta fae - or a triple leaf or triple silver imp?

I can offer art as well c: but I only have this one WIP as an example right now - nothing else is recent

http://i59.tinypic.com/10ohfgh.png
@Takora
That is an incredibly tempting but I'm going to wait just a bit longer to see if I get any other offers. Thank you though and I'll mark down your offer up top.

@BeingOfNature
Aww really lovely art but that's not really the style I'm going for at the moment though. Thanks for the offer, I enjoyed going through your gallery non the less!

@solknots
Not interesting in any dragons at the moment but I'll mark down your offer of gems up top. Ooh I like your drawing as well, really neat style but I don't know if it'd work well with the characters I have in mind. Thank you though, and I'd love to see that completed if you finish it soon. c:
@Takora
That is an incredibly tempting but I'm going to wait just a bit longer to see if I get any other offers. Thank you though and I'll mark down your offer up top.

@BeingOfNature
Aww really lovely art but that's not really the style I'm going for at the moment though. Thanks for the offer, I enjoyed going through your gallery non the less!

@solknots
Not interesting in any dragons at the moment but I'll mark down your offer of gems up top. Ooh I like your drawing as well, really neat style but I don't know if it'd work well with the characters I have in mind. Thank you though, and I'd love to see that completed if you finish it soon. c:
xeXkRQt.png
@Zookie (I love your name!)
:-D Aww, thank you! And no worries! It seems not many people are overly keen on my style anyways xDDD

Thanks for looking at least!
@Zookie (I love your name!)
:-D Aww, thank you! And no worries! It seems not many people are overly keen on my style anyways xDDD

Thanks for looking at least!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Zookie
Not sure if we should bidding or such or if you decide yourself what happens? If the first one is the case I up my offer to 3000 gems.
@Zookie
Not sure if we should bidding or such or if you decide yourself what happens? If the first one is the case I up my offer to 3000 gems.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@BeingOfNature
Thanks! Oh and don't worry about that, it took me about 1 year of really hard work on my art and style to get anyone interested in it at all. It just takes a lot of practice, your art certainly has a lot of potential and it's only going to improve and blow everyone away. :D

@Takora
Honestly I just did not anticipate this much interest in the skin or I would have been way more prepared/organized. I am currently trying to think of a auto buy of some sort. For now though I'm just waiting a bit to see if any offers really catch my attention.

Thanks for being patient with me guys. I should have known that this was going to be a desired item but I just didn't think of it. Sorry.
@BeingOfNature
Thanks! Oh and don't worry about that, it took me about 1 year of really hard work on my art and style to get anyone interested in it at all. It just takes a lot of practice, your art certainly has a lot of potential and it's only going to improve and blow everyone away. :D

@Takora
Honestly I just did not anticipate this much interest in the skin or I would have been way more prepared/organized. I am currently trying to think of a auto buy of some sort. For now though I'm just waiting a bit to see if any offers really catch my attention.

Thanks for being patient with me guys. I should have known that this was going to be a desired item but I just didn't think of it. Sorry.
xeXkRQt.png