Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a thing I've noticed about myself
Also Spiral Avatars are for sure ADHD kids
i mean...
Also Spiral Avatars are for sure ADHD kids
i mean...
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
Ngl, I just change my av based on which dragon I feel like showing off ATM... I wonder how much the vibe I've given off to different players has changed due to that completely arbitrary decision.

Ngl, I just change my av based on which dragon I feel like showing off ATM... I wonder how much the vibe I've given off to different players has changed due to that completely arbitrary decision.

FEEEEEEEEEEEAR ME I HAVE A CUTE LITTLE PASTEL DRAGON WITH A LEI AS MY PROFILE PIC!
FEEEEEEEEEEEAR ME I HAVE A CUTE LITTLE PASTEL DRAGON WITH A LEI AS MY PROFILE PIC!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I always think that people with ridgebacks are super into sports, people with tundras tend to hoard, and people with snappers are like really really smart and know EVERYTHING. Oh and people with guardians are like really good at defending others.
I always think that people with ridgebacks are super into sports, people with tundras tend to hoard, and people with snappers are like really really smart and know EVERYTHING. Oh and people with guardians are like really good at defending others.
[quote name="Nightshades" date=2017-11-05 11:08:45] i assume that you are the same gender as the dragon on your profile pic but I'm usually completely wrong [/quote] Lol I do that too sometimes. I know a lot of tomboys tend to use male dragons and yeah so do some guys. There are also guys who use female dergs and agender people... unpredictable.
Nightshades wrote on 2017-11-05:
i assume that you are the same gender as the dragon on your profile pic but I'm usually completely wrong

Lol I do that too sometimes. I know a lot of tomboys tend to use male dragons and yeah so do some guys. There are also guys who use female dergs and agender people... unpredictable.
what do cats do
what do cats do
i never thought of my avatar as being intimidating lmao

now I wonder what impression my avatar gives people
i never thought of my avatar as being intimidating lmao

now I wonder what impression my avatar gives people
ex5BGkW.png
@TrustRae Fear me

I am the night
@TrustRae Fear me

I am the night
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf HECK
@HalfMoonTheWolf HECK
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

LEVEL 25 W/ELIMINATE RAFFLE---CLICK HERE

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
i need a snip snap now

i need a snip snap now

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png