Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Plague Dom Shop [Off]
@Nonstop could you get these for me? :o

Bone Garden x2
Dreadlily Knight x2
Grave Omen x6
Vulture Culture x3

that should be 386750t, right? (:
@Nonstop could you get these for me? :o

Bone Garden x2
Dreadlily Knight x2
Grave Omen x6
Vulture Culture x3

that should be 386750t, right? (:
@Pennifeather

I'll do my best to grab grave omen for you in addition to the others! it's just sniped very quickly/rarely restocked, haha. Send the T!
@Pennifeather

I'll do my best to grab grave omen for you in addition to the others! it's just sniped very quickly/rarely restocked, haha. Send the T!
Rotating image of my OCs drawn as tiny porcelain kittens drinking porcelain milk
@IndigoCat

I'll try to get those grave omens but it's been a real pest! Go ahead and send the T; if i can't get 'em I'll send the remaining treasure back over to you.
@IndigoCat

I'll try to get those grave omens but it's been a real pest! Go ahead and send the T; if i can't get 'em I'll send the remaining treasure back over to you.
Rotating image of my OCs drawn as tiny porcelain kittens drinking porcelain milk
@Nonstop Please can you get me the Spooky Tundra,
Bone Garden and the Grave Omen skins please?
@Nonstop Please can you get me the Spooky Tundra,
Bone Garden and the Grave Omen skins please?
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
uw3nPsd.png
@Solarcharm

I'll try my best; send the T!
@Solarcharm

I'll try my best; send the T!
@Nonstop

Could I give you a hand obtaining copies of Grave Omen? I have more than enough spare copies of the skin to complete all your unfulfilled orders, if you'd like a few just shout at me!
@Nonstop

Could I give you a hand obtaining copies of Grave Omen? I have more than enough spare copies of the skin to complete all your unfulfilled orders, if you'd like a few just shout at me!
@Splattershot

THAT WOULD BE AN IMMENSE HELP!! I'm not a very fast sniper and I can grab literally everything except it im w ea k

i need 16! are you selling them at the discounted price, or is there a bit of a markup? (it's fine if so, i just need to know!)
@Splattershot

THAT WOULD BE AN IMMENSE HELP!! I'm not a very fast sniper and I can grab literally everything except it im w ea k

i need 16! are you selling them at the discounted price, or is there a bit of a markup? (it's fine if so, i just need to know!)
@Nonstop

All discounted! I wouldn't rip you or your customers off like that, haha. Open a CR for 472kt and I'll ferry all 16 over to you, pronto.
@Nonstop

All discounted! I wouldn't rip you or your customers off like that, haha. Open a CR for 472kt and I'll ferry all 16 over to you, pronto.
@Splattershot

Thank you so much!! I'll pop that over right away!
@Splattershot

Thank you so much!! I'll pop that over right away!
get your last-last-last-minute buys in, peeps!
get your last-last-last-minute buys in, peeps!