Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN} irneen's humble art shop!
1 2 3
bump!
bump!
sig_by_boobahzone-d8cm1fz.png
bemp
bemp
bump :o
bump :o
bamp
bamp
@irneen Hello! Would you be open to taking items as payment for commissions?
@irneen Hello! Would you be open to taking items as payment for commissions?
wLNPkA3.png
hi, @scultone ! depends on the item, and the item's worth would have to be ''equal'' to the price of the commission type you want. i also accept mixed payments though (i'm more interested in treasure rn)
hi, @scultone ! depends on the item, and the item's worth would have to be ''equal'' to the price of the commission type you want. i also accept mixed payments though (i'm more interested in treasure rn)
@irneen Oh of course! I have a bunch of items I can offer in my thread here, does anything catch your eye? I'm also open to trading multiple items with their total value equalling the commission price. I was thinking of a fully rendered commission, so items equalling/totalling 2000g are all game!
@irneen Oh of course! I have a bunch of items I can offer in my thread here, does anything catch your eye? I'm also open to trading multiple items with their total value equalling the commission price. I was thinking of a fully rendered commission, so items equalling/totalling 2000g are all game!
wLNPkA3.png
i'll pm you @scultone !
i'll pm you @scultone !
finished the traditional sketch for @Aethryn ♥ [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/623b/f/2017/293/b/7/img_20171020_195629721_by_irneen-dbr669n.jpg[/img]
finished the traditional sketch for @Aethryn

img_20171020_195629721_by_irneen-dbr669n.jpg
Look amazing! Thank you!
Look amazing! Thank you!
UwUnl7O.pngngEefQw.pngqUwb3zp.jpgofLVfJS.png
1 2 3