Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lawrence's Art Shop! {UPDATE}
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@vivivihrea
Ahhh I don't have toyhouse, sorry. T-T
Would you be able to ping me when you open FR currency slots again?
@vivivihrea
Ahhh I don't have toyhouse, sorry. T-T
Would you be able to ping me when you open FR currency slots again?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon2 of course! thank you for taking interest <3
@Gyrfalcon2 of course! thank you for taking interest <3
hiya, could you ping me when you open up for some more slots? i've saved up enough gems to be able to afford another fullbody and i'd absolutely love another one from you! <3
hiya, could you ping me when you open up for some more slots? i've saved up enough gems to be able to afford another fullbody and i'd absolutely love another one from you! <3
grimwoof @ toyhouse & discord. returning after a long period of inactivity, first goal is to change my username! still learning about the economy/ etc after so long :')
@arteanati sure!! ill probably be open soon, if my school schedule allows it <3
@arteanati sure!! ill probably be open soon, if my school schedule allows it <3
I don't have a toyhouse invite, but I hope you had/have luck finding it. But I'd like to be put on the pinglist when you reopen, please? I'm keeping my eyes out for art styles I like for a two character commission. ^^
I don't have a toyhouse invite, but I hope you had/have luck finding it. But I'd like to be put on the pinglist when you reopen, please? I'm keeping my eyes out for art styles I like for a two character commission. ^^
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
bumping because ive just now updated some information on the initial post <3 i dont know if anyone that wanted to be pinged is still interested (its been a year now since then), so im not gonna ping anyone to avoid being annoying!!
bumping because ive just now updated some information on the initial post <3 i dont know if anyone that wanted to be pinged is still interested (its been a year now since then), so im not gonna ping anyone to avoid being annoying!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16