Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2017
consider me dead over all these skins and accents
consider me dead over all these skins and accents
AWWW YEAH
I'm loving this new spirit so much omg. Nice lil squidy
AWWW YEAH
I'm loving this new spirit so much omg. Nice lil squidy
Sharpened Serthis Spear
Long live bad taste!
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I am continually amazed by the extremely talented artists that we have in this community. <3 All of these skins and accents are wonderful!! I'm especially a fan of Fuschia Universe, Celestial Vapors, and Starwood Seer. Gorgeous!!

Happy Starfall, everyone! :D I'm definitely having fun with the Spacedad vista already, haha.
I am continually amazed by the extremely talented artists that we have in this community. <3 All of these skins and accents are wonderful!! I'm especially a fan of Fuschia Universe, Celestial Vapors, and Starwood Seer. Gorgeous!!

Happy Starfall, everyone! :D I'm definitely having fun with the Spacedad vista already, haha.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Happy Starfall everyone! I love the apparell and the squid familiar is awesome, and the skins sure are pretty!
Happy Starfall everyone! I love the apparell and the squid familiar is awesome, and the skins sure are pretty!
t4irFr8.png
the apparel is really nice woa
happy Starfall everyone
the apparel is really nice woa
happy Starfall everyone
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Love the skins!
Love the skins!
Waystone1.gif
Yay!
Yay!
Hello there
wow! Love the starfall celebration, time for Sornieth to party!
wow! Love the starfall celebration, time for Sornieth to party!
4GtFlfW.png
Happy Starfall celebration everyone~!!

I think this might be the first festival where I need absolutely every single one of thise skins and accents *o* They're all so pretty! The grind is on!!
Happy Starfall celebration everyone~!!

I think this might be the first festival where I need absolutely every single one of thise skins and accents *o* They're all so pretty! The grind is on!!
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
Happy Starfall Celebration, everyone! ^-^
Happy Starfall Celebration, everyone! ^-^
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)