Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spoon Leveling Service - Hiatus!
@annonymousspoon
It's alright. I always sleep in. XD.
@annonymousspoon
It's alright. I always sleep in. XD.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
Username: YourUsername
Number of dragons: 2
What level: 14 (13 now), 14 (11 now)
Special Items: No

That would be 29kt right?
@annonymousspoon
Username: YourUsername
Number of dragons: 2
What level: 14 (13 now), 14 (11 now)
Special Items: No

That would be 29kt right?
@annonymousspoon
@YourUsername - Yep! I have to move some fodder along out of my lair, but I can start as soon as I pass them along and have them back to you about an hour or so after that.
@YourUsername - Yep! I have to move some fodder along out of my lair, but I can start as soon as I pass them along and have them back to you about an hour or so after that.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Username: Cvhruig
Number of dragons: 1
What level: 15 to 19
Special Items: Might be interested if you get any eggs! Depends on what you want for them (most of my money has been wasted spent on pretty dragons lately..)

Also, I'd prefer to pay in gems. I'm not known to be very good in math but I think, applying the shadow member discount, the price would be 71/72 gems (more specifically, 71,25 gems...)?
@annonymousspoon

Username: Cvhruig
Number of dragons: 1
What level: 15 to 19
Special Items: Might be interested if you get any eggs! Depends on what you want for them (most of my money has been wasted spent on pretty dragons lately..)

Also, I'd prefer to pay in gems. I'm not known to be very good in math but I think, applying the shadow member discount, the price would be 71/72 gems (more specifically, 71,25 gems...)?
@Cvhruig - I can start on your dragon at any time ^.^ The going rate for gems is about 850T:1 right now, so 15-19 would be about 68G full price or 57G with the 15% shadow discount. I haven't updated the gem ration in a long time on the front page XD.

If I get any eggs, I'd be happy to send it to you for half price of whatever the egg would go for on AH. But the chances are pretty slim, I actually got one earlier this week so I don't think it will happen again any time soon ><;

Let me know when you're ready to send over your dragon and I can have them back to you in a couple of hours.
@Cvhruig - I can start on your dragon at any time ^.^ The going rate for gems is about 850T:1 right now, so 15-19 would be about 68G full price or 57G with the 15% shadow discount. I haven't updated the gem ration in a long time on the front page XD.

If I get any eggs, I'd be happy to send it to you for half price of whatever the egg would go for on AH. But the chances are pretty slim, I actually got one earlier this week so I don't think it will happen again any time soon ><;

Let me know when you're ready to send over your dragon and I can have them back to you in a couple of hours.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon Great, thank you! I'll send a CR with her and pay afterwards if that's alright?
I thought the 680 rate was a bit strange now, 57g seems more realistic xD
An egg, you lucky! I'll beg the coli gods for some more egg luck for you :D
I'll send her to you know, but it's getting late here and I might have gone to sleep when you're done, just so you know (if you're short on lair space or something) ^^'
@annonymousspoon Great, thank you! I'll send a CR with her and pay afterwards if that's alright?
I thought the 680 rate was a bit strange now, 57g seems more realistic xD
An egg, you lucky! I'll beg the coli gods for some more egg luck for you :D
I'll send her to you know, but it's getting late here and I might have gone to sleep when you're done, just so you know (if you're short on lair space or something) ^^'
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Username: afire
Number of Dragons: 1
What Level: 17 to 20
Special Items: would appreciate an Eliminate if you get one but spent all my money on the previous dom push so we shall see lmao!!

really bad at math so would that be around 38/39kT?

edit - he's halfway to 18 already, if that helps
@annonymousspoon

Username: afire
Number of Dragons: 1
What Level: 17 to 20
Special Items: would appreciate an Eliminate if you get one but spent all my money on the previous dom push so we shall see lmao!!

really bad at math so would that be around 38/39kT?

edit - he's halfway to 18 already, if that helps
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19