Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | x
1 2
Some old stuff for sale. No prices set due to rarity (few or no AH listings to base off of) - inquire within.

Willing to haggle.

Tentative - prices will be high, if sold at all.

Some old stuff for sale. No prices set due to rarity (few or no AH listings to base off of) - inquire within.

Willing to haggle.

Tentative - prices will be high, if sold at all.

Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
How much are you looking for for the maroon swirl skin?
How much are you looking for for the maroon swirl skin?
Feel free to ping me in forum threads- I like getting updates.
Making Randomly-Generated-Banhammer a thing since 2014.
@Slashseeker It's pretty old and I can't find much info on it; how much would you be willing to offer?
@Slashseeker It's pretty old and I can't find much info on it; how much would you be willing to offer?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea- The tooltip looks like the ones that were sold in the Gem Marketplace. Those used to sell for 500 gems, if I recall correctly. Would 800 gems be a fair markup? (edit for grammar)
@Rhea- The tooltip looks like the ones that were sold in the Gem Marketplace. Those used to sell for 500 gems, if I recall correctly. Would 800 gems be a fair markup? (edit for grammar)
@Rhea

I can't remember what I paid for my red gecko copy but i think it was something like 5 million t a long time ago...those Y1 gem skins are pretty diggity darn rare nowadays.
@Rhea

I can't remember what I paid for my red gecko copy but i think it was something like 5 million t a long time ago...those Y1 gem skins are pretty diggity darn rare nowadays.
KVbkgOZ.png
@Slashseeker @Vhyxalas Yeah, they're pretty damn ancient and valuable. At the same time, idk if I can wait so long as to find a buyer for their """true""" value, whatever it may be. 800's still kinda low tho, think you can make it at least 1000?
@Slashseeker @Vhyxalas Yeah, they're pretty damn ancient and valuable. At the same time, idk if I can wait so long as to find a buyer for their """true""" value, whatever it may be. 800's still kinda low tho, think you can make it at least 1000?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
also @houseteeth skiiiiins
also @houseteeth skiiiiins
KVbkgOZ.png
[quote name="Rhea" date=2017-08-12 21:30:40] @Slashseeker @Vhyxalas Yeah, they're pretty damn ancient and valuable. At the same time, idk if I can wait so long as to find a buyer for their """true""" value, whatever it may be. 800's still kinda low tho, think you can make it at least 1000? [/quote] Unfortunately I only have 800 gems on me. I can try and make up the rest in treasure, if that would work?
Rhea wrote on 2017-08-12:

Unfortunately I only have 800 gems on me. I can try and make up the rest in treasure, if that would work?
I would sell my soul for Dem Bones
I would sell my soul for Dem Bones
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth What's your offer?

@Slashseeker Ehh, I'd prefer gems.
@houseteeth What's your offer?

@Slashseeker Ehh, I'd prefer gems.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2