Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Password Change Issues? Read here!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Gryphonlady We have tried that - different computer,different browsers,the result was still the same :( at this point,she decided she'll just wait for a reply to her e-mail via the contact us form
@Gryphonlady We have tried that - different computer,different browsers,the result was still the same :( at this point,she decided she'll just wait for a reply to her e-mail via the contact us form
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami How very strange! :( I'm sorry to hear she has had so much trouble. I hope the admins are able to respond to her email quickly.
@Yami How very strange! :( I'm sorry to hear she has had so much trouble. I hope the admins are able to respond to her email quickly.
Solved my issue
Seems I used an email I rarely go into to sign up here.
I use it so rarely I forgot all about it
But now I am reset and in again
Thanks
Solved my issue
Seems I used an email I rarely go into to sign up here.
I use it so rarely I forgot all about it
But now I am reset and in again
Thanks
@Lapinporokoira Glad to hear you are all sorted out! :)
@Lapinporokoira Glad to hear you are all sorted out! :)
Uh, I don't know if anyone can help me but the friend I made a post about earlier has gone through the verification process with staff, and for whatever reason when she tries to use the lost password form, it says that there are no matching records with her username and the working email she provided the staff that should be linked to her account. Does anyone know if there's a delay with the link, or...?
Uh, I don't know if anyone can help me but the friend I made a post about earlier has gone through the verification process with staff, and for whatever reason when she tries to use the lost password form, it says that there are no matching records with her username and the working email she provided the staff that should be linked to her account. Does anyone know if there's a delay with the link, or...?
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png
@Seamelle Has she received a response from the admins confirming they have updated her linked email? If so, is she placing the email address and user name in the correct boxes? If she is still having an issue there may have been an error in adding the email address to her account, in which case she will need to follow up with the admin who is assisting her via email.
@Seamelle Has she received a response from the admins confirming they have updated her linked email? If so, is she placing the email address and user name in the correct boxes? If she is still having an issue there may have been an error in adding the email address to her account, in which case she will need to follow up with the admin who is assisting her via email.
@Gryphonlady
She's gotten confirmation via email that the new email was supposed to be linked to her account and that she should proceed with the reset. To confirm that she was inputting in information correctly, I tried to get the reset email sent myself, to no avail. As far as I know, she's sent follow-ups.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this and the steps they had taken. Thank you for replying so quickly!
@Gryphonlady
She's gotten confirmation via email that the new email was supposed to be linked to her account and that she should proceed with the reset. To confirm that she was inputting in information correctly, I tried to get the reset email sent myself, to no avail. As far as I know, she's sent follow-ups.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this and the steps they had taken. Thank you for replying so quickly!
@Seamelle I haven't heard of anyone else having trouble at that stage once an email change was made. I hope she gets a fast followup and is able to log in soon!
@Seamelle I haven't heard of anyone else having trouble at that stage once an email change was made. I hope she gets a fast followup and is able to log in soon!
@Gryphonlady
Heh, me too. She's pretty anxious about it, so i hope it gets sorted soon!
@Gryphonlady
Heh, me too. She's pretty anxious about it, so i hope it gets sorted soon!
My problem doesn't seem to be listed here. I fill out the form, it seems to give me the right answer that I'll be getting an email. But I haven't gotten any emails, even in my junk box. I've tried sending the form request through different browsers, logged in or logged out and from my fiance's computer.

Not sure what steps to take next?

Edit: Forgot to mention that I did it the day the passwords were reset, then I've tried a couple times since then.
My problem doesn't seem to be listed here. I fill out the form, it seems to give me the right answer that I'll be getting an email. But I haven't gotten any emails, even in my junk box. I've tried sending the form request through different browsers, logged in or logged out and from my fiance's computer.

Not sure what steps to take next?

Edit: Forgot to mention that I did it the day the passwords were reset, then I've tried a couple times since then.
1 2 3 4 5 6