Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Begging Dragons (New Mirror!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@amorii Sweet! I'll send over the CR, then. :'3
@amorii Sweet! I'll send over the CR, then. :'3
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@Amorii

Absolutely :O
Since my prices are lower though, would I be doing 2 adopts to equal one of yours? I've never done an adopt trade before ;;
@Amorii

Absolutely :O
Since my prices are lower though, would I be doing 2 adopts to equal one of yours? I've never done an adopt trade before ;;
6fwmTnR.png
@Mobian

I haven't done an adopts trade either... So, do whatever you're comfortable with? I wouldn't mind doing a one-for-one trade at all, but do what you are willing to.
@Mobian

I haven't done an adopts trade either... So, do whatever you're comfortable with? I wouldn't mind doing a one-for-one trade at all, but do what you are willing to.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii

Would you be up for a two-for-two trade? Since you were wanting more than one of mine and, I was gonna come back for a second of yours after Jasny was done :3c
@Amorii

Would you be up for a two-for-two trade? Since you were wanting more than one of mine and, I was gonna come back for a second of yours after Jasny was done :3c
6fwmTnR.png
@Mobian

Oh, that'd be ideal! What's the other one you want done? I'll post mine in your thread, to keep your adopts all in one place :D
@Mobian

Oh, that'd be ideal! What's the other one you want done? I'll post mine in your thread, to keep your adopts all in one place :D
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii This boy right here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1525249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15253/1525249_350.png[/img] [/url] (here he is without apparel. His tertiary is basic). [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=9&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=60&auth=66ace99c360cc2a385721e23b0036498b1a4eca5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'll throw some gems at you too for his bone crown, if you're OK with adding it.
@Amorii

This boy right here:

1525249_350.png

(here he is without apparel. His tertiary is basic).

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=9&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=60&auth=66ace99c360cc2a385721e23b0036498b1a4eca5&dummyext=prev.png

I'll throw some gems at you too for his bone crown, if you're OK with adding it.
6fwmTnR.png
@Mobian

I'll do it for free, because my dragons have some apparel (that you offer) and I'd like them included. Posting mine now, thanks for trying this with me! :D
@Mobian

I'll do it for free, because my dragons have some apparel (that you offer) and I'd like them included. Posting mine now, thanks for trying this with me! :D
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
@Amazonkama Hey! Sorry for the delay, we had a few real bad storms so I couldn't draw the genes ;; but I'm back and OK now! [img]https://orig13.deviantart.net/480f/f/2017/207/c/4/wildclaw_ych_6_by_maggientoby-dbhq8pj.png[/img]
@Amazonkama

Hey! Sorry for the delay, we had a few real bad storms so I couldn't draw the genes ;; but I'm back and OK now!

wildclaw_ych_6_by_maggientoby-dbhq8pj.png
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
@Amorii

It's all good I'm glad that you are ok and that the storms have passed~ plus the art is worth the wait It's adorable!
@Amorii

It's all good I'm glad that you are ok and that the storms have passed~ plus the art is worth the wait It's adorable!
QFXpYkj.png
Sorry to everyone waiting! I'll be sure to get some done tomorrow, been having a hard time getting festival currency this time around. It's my first TCC and I wasn't expecting sprockets to be so elusive.
Sorry to everyone waiting! I'll be sure to get some done tomorrow, been having a hard time getting festival currency this time around. It's my first TCC and I wasn't expecting sprockets to be so elusive.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
1 2 3 4 5 6