Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wisp Mage Subspecies Sales
@strideralchemy, @Auramage Thank you for the links! I will have them up shortly!
@strideralchemy, @Auramage Thank you for the links! I will have them up shortly!
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@silentsnowdrop

Can I put them on the AH? If so what're the pricings? I can't just let them sit in my lair I'm full.
@silentsnowdrop

Can I put them on the AH? If so what're the pricings? I can't just let them sit in my lair I'm full.
yWTqcVr.png
@strideralchemy If you're putting them on the AH, the pricing is up to you! It's only selling through here that requires you to pay attention to prices.
@strideralchemy If you're putting them on the AH, the pricing is up to you! It's only selling through here that requires you to pay attention to prices.
@silentsnowdrop

If you need people to breed Skydancers and Spirals, let me know. I can also start getting stuff together to do gene trades. But in the last thread for the species you were looking for someone to take a skydancer to be modified and bred. I can take her. The Fuchsia/Peridot/Flaxen girl with the ID of 28815728.

I know @strideralchemy can breed Fae's too.
@silentsnowdrop

If you need people to breed Skydancers and Spirals, let me know. I can also start getting stuff together to do gene trades. But in the last thread for the species you were looking for someone to take a skydancer to be modified and bred. I can take her. The Fuchsia/Peridot/Flaxen girl with the ID of 28815728.

I know @strideralchemy can breed Fae's too.
@silentsnowdrop
could i buy the Spring/Fuchsia/Sanddollar Gilded type fae please?
@silentsnowdrop
could i buy the Spring/Fuchsia/Sanddollar Gilded type fae please?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@SCP1672 That fae has been long since sold, unfortunately. If you're interested, however, I can try to breed another.
@SCP1672 That fae has been long since sold, unfortunately. If you're interested, however, I can try to breed another.