Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not new but hi
Hello!

My name is Carol, I was born 4th february in Poland. I still live and study here, sadly me and my parents had to leave my home town. It's not that far though!
I absolutely love aesthetics, matching colors and most of the breeds here. My favorite breeds are spirals, imperials and snappers. I also really like ridgebacks and nocturnes.
My first page on lair has royal family and knights on it, which are spirals and imperials.
Aside that, I LOVE killing stalking, yaoi in general, mmorpg games, manhwa and mangas and anime. You can't forget about my passion to horrors.
And.. I like meeting new people ^^
Hello!

My name is Carol, I was born 4th february in Poland. I still live and study here, sadly me and my parents had to leave my home town. It's not that far though!
I absolutely love aesthetics, matching colors and most of the breeds here. My favorite breeds are spirals, imperials and snappers. I also really like ridgebacks and nocturnes.
My first page on lair has royal family and knights on it, which are spirals and imperials.
Aside that, I LOVE killing stalking, yaoi in general, mmorpg games, manhwa and mangas and anime. You can't forget about my passion to horrors.
And.. I like meeting new people ^^
@Yoaisami
Oooo *shakes hand* nice to meet you too! *lenny*
What are you up to lately?
@Yoaisami
Oooo *shakes hand* nice to meet you too! *lenny*
What are you up to lately?
@Yoaisami
Omg.. I've never met other horror fan, everyone is either scared or doesn't like horrors ;^;
Tell me more about mr. Horrendous D:
@Yoaisami
Omg.. I've never met other horror fan, everyone is either scared or doesn't like horrors ;^;
Tell me more about mr. Horrendous D:
@Yoaisami
Ooooo I wil check her out! If you have wattpad you can give me your nick <3
@Yoaisami
Ooooo I wil check her out! If you have wattpad you can give me your nick <3
@Yoaisami
I followed you on wattpad a while ago and messaged, Im not sure if you saw ;;
@Yoaisami
I followed you on wattpad a while ago and messaged, Im not sure if you saw ;;
@Yoaisami
It's totally fine, I just thought you didn't saw <3
@Yoaisami