Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Imperial Grace] - Closed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38
Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22482109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224822/22482109_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Direction:[/b] Default [b]Gene- & Color Changes: [/b] None [b]Color of Pawpads: [/b]None [b]Specific Size:[/b] No need [b]Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: [/b]Yes [b]Additional: [/b]None
Dragon Image:
22482109_350.png

Direction: Default
Gene- & Color Changes: None
Color of Pawpads: None
Specific Size: No need
Would you like to stay on the pinglist?: Yes
Additional: None
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
@IronAndWine

claim? Oder bin ich zu spät?
Whoops, hab nachgezählt. Bin zu spät. XD
@IronAndWine

claim? Oder bin ich zu spät?
Whoops, hab nachgezählt. Bin zu spät. XD
gNtNgvw.png
Closed again
Thank you!
Closed again
Thank you!
@Unyko @Automedon @Niharike @Qapla @Noodlesper @Glowcrow @Wilko @Reochi @Summerstorm @welosttheribs

Hey folks, thank you very much for your orders! I've reserved a slot for you and will start drawing your dragons asap. To those who still claimed: Please edit in your order form within the next 24 hours so I can get started tomorrow! :)

I used to send PMs concerning payment, but I want to try it via ping and hope all of you get the notification. Please send over your paypal adress (PM), I will send an invoice then! It might take a bit (since I'll be offline in a bit), so don't be confused if the invoice won't arrive today.

Also a big thanks to everyone who already ordered a second adoptable! I'm glad to draw all of your beauties, really love the submitted boys and girls.
@Unyko @Automedon @Niharike @Qapla @Noodlesper @Glowcrow @Wilko @Reochi @Summerstorm @welosttheribs

Hey folks, thank you very much for your orders! I've reserved a slot for you and will start drawing your dragons asap. To those who still claimed: Please edit in your order form within the next 24 hours so I can get started tomorrow! :)

I used to send PMs concerning payment, but I want to try it via ping and hope all of you get the notification. Please send over your paypal adress (PM), I will send an invoice then! It might take a bit (since I'll be offline in a bit), so don't be confused if the invoice won't arrive today.

Also a big thanks to everyone who already ordered a second adoptable! I'm glad to draw all of your beauties, really love the submitted boys and girls.
@IronAndWine

darn, I missed the opening again.

whenever I catch a slot though I will be super excited!! these are gorgeous.
(can I claim a spot for next time? haha)
@IronAndWine

darn, I missed the opening again.

whenever I catch a slot though I will be super excited!! these are gorgeous.
(can I claim a spot for next time? haha)
Z8LkhMN.png
@poetdoe
Aw man, I'm sorry! :'( There will be two more openings this week, maybe you catch a slot then? I'd love to offer more slots/take more orders, just can't atm, still a busy life! Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get one next time!;3;
@poetdoe
Aw man, I'm sorry! :'( There will be two more openings this week, maybe you catch a slot then? I'd love to offer more slots/take more orders, just can't atm, still a busy life! Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get one next time!;3;
@ironandwine

Please add me to the pinglist?? *-* that base is gorgeous aah
@ironandwine

Please add me to the pinglist?? *-* that base is gorgeous aah
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@IronAndWine Please add me to your pinglist, these are STUNNING!!!
@IronAndWine Please add me to your pinglist, these are STUNNING!!!
oxstpLj.png
@IronAndWine
Could I be added to your pinglist! These are absolutely beautiful!
@IronAndWine
Could I be added to your pinglist! These are absolutely beautiful!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@IronAndWine

may I be added to ping list?
@IronAndWine

may I be added to ping list?
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38