Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Lighting of the Lanterns
@Journey Hey Journey! I'm back on FR and looks like I came back at a good time--juuuust in time for this game~ I'd love to join in (:
@Journey Hey Journey! I'm back on FR and looks like I came back at a good time--juuuust in time for this game~ I'd love to join in (:
bIGV3ms.png DokVw6f.png
@ClockworkEclipse

Added

@Kinaiii

Heya ;D
@ClockworkEclipse

Added

@Kinaiii

Heya ;D
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist

Hello folks! The game will be starting tomorrow with 24 players!

Players: Expect your rolecards within the next two hours or so. Please be sure to post something in your personal and team quicktopics so I know everything's linked up right and you can access them.

The discussion thread will be up tomorrow. So don't bother voting, submitting actions or anything. This is just for me to have some breathing room when it comes to fixing early errors.

Substitutes: No chat or anything for you guys, sorry!

Spectators: You lot will get your quicktopic link after players get their rolecard. Come chat with us mods and grab some popcorn for tomorrow!

Hello folks! The game will be starting tomorrow with 24 players!

Players: Expect your rolecards within the next two hours or so. Please be sure to post something in your personal and team quicktopics so I know everything's linked up right and you can access them.

The discussion thread will be up tomorrow. So don't bother voting, submitting actions or anything. This is just for me to have some breathing room when it comes to fixing early errors.

Substitutes: No chat or anything for you guys, sorry!

Spectators: You lot will get your quicktopic link after players get their rolecard. Come chat with us mods and grab some popcorn for tomorrow!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey Ahh too late to join :'D Could I join as a Sub? :>
@Journey Ahh too late to join :'D Could I join as a Sub? :>
@Harmonywish

Yes
@Harmonywish

Yes
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey A large dragon lumbers up and waits in line for a red lanturn. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322463/32246204_350.png[/img]
@Journey

A large dragon lumbers up and waits in line for a red lanturn.
32246204_350.png
ryacbOm.png
@Journey Can i still join as a spectator? this sounds like a lot of fun to follow.
@Journey Can i still join as a spectator? this sounds like a lot of fun to follow.
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
@TinnaMinor

?

@Starongie

Yep!
@TinnaMinor

?

@Starongie

Yep!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge