Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for eliminate
Looking for an eliminate below 150kt, but if its above, list the prices anyway.
Looking for an eliminate below 150kt, but if its above, list the prices anyway.
@knitswithknives just so your in the know you wont fine an eliminate under 350kt they usually go for 400kt
@knitswithknives just so your in the know you wont fine an eliminate under 350kt they usually go for 400kt
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Artgeekallday
I'm wishing intensely
This is hoping
@Artgeekallday
I'm wishing intensely
This is hoping
@knitswithknives good luck :') (of you have extra familiars i could hand you a eliminate for the 150kt and familiars to add to the rest)
@knitswithknives good luck :') (of you have extra familiars i could hand you a eliminate for the 150kt and familiars to add to the rest)

@Artgeekallday
I have many extra familiars, which ones are you looking for?
@Artgeekallday
I have many extra familiars, which ones are you looking for?
@knitswithknives in my sig theres a button to my leveling service theres a link to my beastiary spreadsheet and my wishlist of familiars i prioritize goblins as as many extra goblins that you have as possible but feel free to browse those and my beastiary please
@knitswithknives in my sig theres a button to my leveling service theres a link to my beastiary spreadsheet and my wishlist of familiars i prioritize goblins as as many extra goblins that you have as possible but feel free to browse those and my beastiary please