Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab bags!! 45kT/g
@Aehara I'd like to grab one! :)
@Aehara I'd like to grab one! :)
@KnightYumi yes that would be great. I remember you set up a cr previously with 45kt and 45g, but I cancelled that trade and sent you the stuff via pm

@AquaticHelper sure thing ^^ it's coming!
@KnightYumi yes that would be great. I remember you set up a cr previously with 45kt and 45g, but I cancelled that trade and sent you the stuff via pm

@AquaticHelper sure thing ^^ it's coming!
@Aehara

I would like to get a grab bag please! (Oh my goodness, grab bags are going to make me broke lol)
@Aehara

I would like to get a grab bag please! (Oh my goodness, grab bags are going to make me broke lol)
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@ShianneJanelle I remember you! Hehehehe we did some trades together last night of Nocturne :) and sure, one grab bag coming your way~
@ShianneJanelle I remember you! Hehehehe we did some trades together last night of Nocturne :) and sure, one grab bag coming your way~
@Aehara

i have a problem

....id like to buy 3 more if thats ok
@Aehara

i have a problem

....id like to buy 3 more if thats ok
Full_sig.png
I'd like to purchase a bag pls <3
I'd like to purchase a bag pls <3
vsz4f3l.png
@Aehara here it is...I sent it via PM as Reply [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9d2da119eec14b976c7cf07fb579fea5/tumblr_orpb5cydHE1sgk9n5o1_1280.png[/img]
@Aehara

here it is...I sent it via PM as Reply
tumblr_orpb5cydHE1sgk9n5o1_1280.png
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi ahh you did, my apologies :') I usually keep my pms, so it was quite strange when I couldn't find that particular one. One grab bag coming your way~

@Annago @Provaha sure thing! :D
@KnightYumi ahh you did, my apologies :') I usually keep my pms, so it was quite strange when I couldn't find that particular one. One grab bag coming your way~

@Annago @Provaha sure thing! :D
@Aehara should i sent the munz now?
@Aehara should i sent the munz now?
vsz4f3l.png
Could I get a grab bag, please?
Could I get a grab bag, please?
digital artist
my tumblrmy art
YUfI6JR.png
light_banner.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png