Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Banners/signatures
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I am working on making banners and id like to get better at it. if youd like to see some of the banners ive done here is my imugr page.

http://dastenstanton.imgur.com/

if anyone is interested lemme know please.
I am working on making banners and id like to get better at it. if youd like to see some of the banners ive done here is my imugr page.

http://dastenstanton.imgur.com/

if anyone is interested lemme know please.
zIvBLju.png
What are your prices?
What are your prices?
dDAwwRt.png
oh im not charging right now (guess i should have said that lol ) but im doing them just so i can get better..once ive gained som EXP then ill set charges.
oh im not charging right now (guess i should have said that lol ) but im doing them just so i can get better..once ive gained som EXP then ill set charges.
zIvBLju.png
Neat! Would it be possible to make a Lightweaver themed banner? I would love it if you could include the quote "Knowledge is love and light and vision" by Helen Keller.

Thank you for your time, and I'll probably be back for more if you don't mind.
Neat! Would it be possible to make a Lightweaver themed banner? I would love it if you could include the quote "Knowledge is love and light and vision" by Helen Keller.

Thank you for your time, and I'll probably be back for more if you don't mind.
dDAwwRt.png
i will definitely get it done for you, since im doing them for free i have a few before you on a separate site but i will post yours before the night is out.
i will definitely get it done for you, since im doing them for free i have a few before you on a separate site but i will post yours before the night is out.
zIvBLju.png
Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it.
dDAwwRt.png
dDAwwRt.png

i hope you like it the words were a bit hard to place but i managed lol
dDAwwRt.png

i hope you like it the words were a bit hard to place but i managed lol
zIvBLju.png
Yes! It's great! Thank you!
Yes! It's great! Thank you!
dDAwwRt.png
Your forum banner looks awesome!
Your forum banner looks awesome!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Are you still doing these? If so could I get one with a watery theme? The words Hunters Hatchery on it please?
Are you still doing these? If so could I get one with a watery theme? The words Hunters Hatchery on it please?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page