Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] 1kg art :) [temp closed]
1 2 3
@ninebit i would love that!! I'd be happy for whatever style/shading/pose/whatever so feel free to go wild! when would you like payment/how much? ^^
@ninebit i would love that!! I'd be happy for whatever style/shading/pose/whatever so feel free to go wild! when would you like payment/how much? ^^
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@Astro0
I could draw Seraphina or you with Absol 'v'
Here's my commissions thread if you're interested. Most combinations of my prices aren't really designed to go up to 1kg but depending on what you'd like, I could arrange to add shading or background or something to make up for the price?
@Astro0
I could draw Seraphina or you with Absol 'v'
Here's my commissions thread if you're interested. Most combinations of my prices aren't really designed to go up to 1kg but depending on what you'd like, I could arrange to add shading or background or something to make up for the price?
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@MagnusMedivh I would love one of seraphina! Would a shaded half body be alright for 1kg? :)
@MagnusMedivh I would love one of seraphina! Would a shaded half body be alright for 1kg? :)
!
@Astro0
As in fully colored with shading? If so, then sure, that'd be perfect!
I'll PM you once I've got a WIP sketch done, if that's alright with you?
@Astro0
As in fully colored with shading? If so, then sure, that'd be perfect!
I'll PM you once I've got a WIP sketch done, if that's alright with you?
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@MagnusMedivh Sounds wonderful, let me know when you'd like payment ^^
@MagnusMedivh Sounds wonderful, let me know when you'd like payment ^^
!
@Astro0 I'd love to draw art for you! I could do a full or half body, shaded for 1kg! (Of your adorable tiger or fox preferably!) Here's an example of my art that I'm rather proud of: [img]http://img10.deviantart.net/f4e7/i/2017/112/5/9/kitty_cat_by_hyaenite-db6phoj.png[/img] But I can shade like this: [img]http://pre11.deviantart.net/8bec/th/pre/i/2017/098/f/6/art_trade____mobehrr_by_hyaenite-db52nyr.png[/img] Or this: [img]http://img14.deviantart.net/5ba2/i/2017/077/1/4/character_payment____wavemeback_png_by_hyaenite-db2siag.png[/img] Depending on your preference! I'd also be willing to do a fully painted scene like this, but maybe ask a bit more for it? 2kg or 3kg (I'm not sure but it takes me around 5-6 hours for stuff like this) [img]http://pre07.deviantart.net/f7bd/th/pre/f/2017/020/e/4/sleeping_by_gem_gem_gem-daw1ye8.png[/img]
@Astro0 I'd love to draw art for you!

I could do a full or half body, shaded for 1kg! (Of your adorable tiger or fox preferably!)

Here's an example of my art that I'm rather proud of:
kitty_cat_by_hyaenite-db6phoj.png

But I can shade like this:
art_trade____mobehrr_by_hyaenite-db52nyr.png

Or this:
character_payment____wavemeback_png_by_hyaenite-db2siag.png

Depending on your preference!
I'd also be willing to do a fully painted scene like this, but maybe ask a bit more for it? 2kg or 3kg (I'm not sure but it takes me around 5-6 hours for stuff like this)
sleeping_by_gem_gem_gem-daw1ye8.png
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@Astro0 I could do a coloured/shaded fullbody for 1kg if that's ok with you? I'll send you some sketches and you can pick the pose, then pay me half when I send the lineart and the other half when I'm done with the piece!
@Astro0 I could do a coloured/shaded fullbody for 1kg if that's ok with you? I'll send you some sketches and you can pick the pose, then pay me half when I send the lineart and the other half when I'm done with the piece!
a9CvSDW.png
@ninebit That sounds great to me!! Looking forward to it :D

@jadeandmarble super cute! I'd love the full body is thats okay! I'd be happy with art of either of them, so pick which ever one interests you most! When would you like payment?
@ninebit That sounds great to me!! Looking forward to it :D

@jadeandmarble super cute! I'd love the full body is thats okay! I'd be happy with art of either of them, so pick which ever one interests you most! When would you like payment?
!
@Astro0 Sounds good! I have to sleep soon, but I think I'll be able to do the commission tomorrow! And would you be ok with paying now?
@Astro0 Sounds good! I have to sleep soon, but I think I'll be able to do the commission tomorrow! And would you be ok with paying now?
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@astro0

I'll accept the payment after I finish drawing her; I'll pm you when done ^^
@astro0

I'll accept the payment after I finish drawing her; I'll pm you when done ^^
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3