Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprockets @ 1:450
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 73 74
@Banyan

Could I get a full set of fest skins/accents please! Thank you! ^^

i sent crs with money
@Banyan

Could I get a full set of fest skins/accents please! Thank you! ^^

i sent crs with money
wBOpmxj.png
@Banyan

would you be able to grab me a giraffe scroll and two underbelly scrolls?
@Banyan

would you be able to grab me a giraffe scroll and two underbelly scrolls?
@Scavenging

Sure
@Scavenging

Sure
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@Banyan

I'm interested in your Accent: Epiphyllum and Accent: Wind Bells!
LAH is 50g and 34g, respectively. So 51 Bladed Flatleafs for them? Wait, I think I calculated this wrong. How much is this in Bladed Flatleafs? haha

Also, could I get a skydancer scroll, paint, underbelly, and Accent: Raphael? :)
@Banyan

I'm interested in your Accent: Epiphyllum and Accent: Wind Bells!
LAH is 50g and 34g, respectively. So 51 Bladed Flatleafs for them? Wait, I think I calculated this wrong. How much is this in Bladed Flatleafs? haha

Also, could I get a skydancer scroll, paint, underbelly, and Accent: Raphael? :)
fr%20rook.png
@Rook

Epiphyllum is 60 fest
Wind Bells is also 60 fest
I have a discount when paying with flatleaves of 40% off, but don't go below 60 fest on any fest skins/accents

And yes, you can get all those marketplace goodies! Just send treasure via PM/CR
@Rook

Epiphyllum is 60 fest
Wind Bells is also 60 fest
I have a discount when paying with flatleaves of 40% off, but don't go below 60 fest on any fest skins/accents

And yes, you can get all those marketplace goodies! Just send treasure via PM/CR
AQ7Vzkz.gif

@Banyan

Ah, okay! I'd like to pay in gems for the accents then? :) Is there a 20% discount for that?
@Banyan

Ah, okay! I'd like to pay in gems for the accents then? :) Is there a 20% discount for that?
fr%20rook.png
@Rook

Yes! It'll be 20% off, but won't go below 30 gems. So that would be 34 gems and 30 gems, for a total of 64 gems. ^^
@Rook

Yes! It'll be 20% off, but won't go below 30 gems. So that would be 34 gems and 30 gems, for a total of 64 gems. ^^
AQ7Vzkz.gif

@Banyan Hiya! :] I'm wondering if you'd be able to snipe the Lampyridae festival accent for me? Will send payment when confirmed. Thanks in advance!
@Banyan Hiya! :] I'm wondering if you'd be able to snipe the Lampyridae festival accent for me? Will send payment when confirmed. Thanks in advance!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru

Confirmed!
@SilverLanayru

Confirmed!
AQ7Vzkz.gif

All orders should be complete except for Rook's (waiting on a gene restock)! Let me know if you paid already and did not receive your order.
All orders should be complete except for Rook's (waiting on a gene restock)! Let me know if you paid already and did not receive your order.
AQ7Vzkz.gif

1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 73 74