Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I'm new, any advice?
I am fairly new to Flight Rising and I was wondering if you could give me any tips you wish you knew when you started, no matter what it's about. I don't really know what things are worth, but you can send me a trade if you'd like! Thanks so much!
I am fairly new to Flight Rising and I was wondering if you could give me any tips you wish you knew when you started, no matter what it's about. I don't really know what things are worth, but you can send me a trade if you'd like! Thanks so much!
Unknown-7.png
Have a great day!
Exalting is good! Never feel bad about it.
Never sell your dragons for less then you'd get for exalting them. (Or never under 5,000 is my rule.)
Working and mastering the Coliseum is worth your time. (The higher level your dragon, the more money you receive upon Exaltation. Once you master [lvl 30] it, you can train any new dragons to lvl 11 in a matter of minutes to gain the most amount of cash from exalting.)
Dress up your dragons always! It's so much fun!
Take care of your familiars! (Money and chests are worth it!)
Take some time to learn how to convert Gem price into Coin value. This can help you save and gain riches for your precious babies.
Always be friendly, and never be afraid to reach out to someone in the Flight Rising community.
The staff here are amazing and you can always find a friend here!
Exalting is good! Never feel bad about it.
Never sell your dragons for less then you'd get for exalting them. (Or never under 5,000 is my rule.)
Working and mastering the Coliseum is worth your time. (The higher level your dragon, the more money you receive upon Exaltation. Once you master [lvl 30] it, you can train any new dragons to lvl 11 in a matter of minutes to gain the most amount of cash from exalting.)
Dress up your dragons always! It's so much fun!
Take care of your familiars! (Money and chests are worth it!)
Take some time to learn how to convert Gem price into Coin value. This can help you save and gain riches for your precious babies.
Always be friendly, and never be afraid to reach out to someone in the Flight Rising community.
The staff here are amazing and you can always find a friend here!
@Poppoppet678
Hello and welcome, hope you're having a nice time here!

If you ever do get into the Coliseum, be careful which stats you apply where. I know when I first started, I did what most people do and just applied stats wherever (my Imperial, Meander is an example of my mistake) but it really didn't go well, and it took me weeks to just get to level 12.
Currently, it's best to have a 'glass- cannon' in the Coli (A dragon with heaps of strength and speed).

Here's Culex's How to Train Your Dragon guide, which is fantastic and goes over the best ways to stat and stone dragons

Also, some basic forum info if needed:

You can add a linked picture of your dragon to forum posts by going to the dragon page, clicking 'Generate code' under the info box, and taking the BBCode link!
@Poppoppet678
Hello and welcome, hope you're having a nice time here!

If you ever do get into the Coliseum, be careful which stats you apply where. I know when I first started, I did what most people do and just applied stats wherever (my Imperial, Meander is an example of my mistake) but it really didn't go well, and it took me weeks to just get to level 12.
Currently, it's best to have a 'glass- cannon' in the Coli (A dragon with heaps of strength and speed).

Here's Culex's How to Train Your Dragon guide, which is fantastic and goes over the best ways to stat and stone dragons

Also, some basic forum info if needed:

You can add a linked picture of your dragon to forum posts by going to the dragon page, clicking 'Generate code' under the info box, and taking the BBCode link!
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif