Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiars for food
1 2 3 4 5
bump for the evening
bump for the evening
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
^
^

@smaller Is the WC scroll still available? If so, please set up the CR, I'd be highly interested in buying - equal spread of all types? =)

Edit: Also, the food point rate has gone up a lot, it's starting with 1: about 25 for plants up to 1:50 for seafood and meat, just thought I'd tell you ^^"
@smaller Is the WC scroll still available? If so, please set up the CR, I'd be highly interested in buying - equal spread of all types? =)

Edit: Also, the food point rate has gone up a lot, it's starting with 1: about 25 for plants up to 1:50 for seafood and meat, just thought I'd tell you ^^"
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa The scroll is still available! I'll set up that CR for you.

Loooool about food prices though, hahahaha..... Thank you for telling me! :x Enh, I'm fine sticking with these prices I guess, I don't play aggressively anymore, I just want food for festivals these days. XD
@SunnyNyaa The scroll is still available! I'll set up that CR for you.

Loooool about food prices though, hahahaha..... Thank you for telling me! :x Enh, I'm fine sticking with these prices I guess, I don't play aggressively anymore, I just want food for festivals these days. XD

1 2 3 4 5