Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DOMINANCE: Walking in a Windy Wonderland
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60
Online but might be slow to respond, I'm in the Coliseum right now. :3
Online but might be slow to respond, I'm in the Coliseum right now. :3
Give me some time and I will have some more dragons for you guys for whoever wants them~ X3

@tullow, @SkyLark34, @Aurora23, I am ready for sending over the horde! WHO IS READY TO TAKE THEM! /lighting cues evil laughter now
Give me some time and I will have some more dragons for you guys for whoever wants them~ X3

@tullow, @SkyLark34, @Aurora23, I am ready for sending over the horde! WHO IS READY TO TAKE THEM! /lighting cues evil laughter now
light.png EYsL4ga.gif
@scaredsummon
*Blinks nervously and raises my hand. Then wonders if this was a good idea XD* I'll take em!
@scaredsummon
*Blinks nervously and raises my hand. Then wonders if this was a good idea XD* I'll take em!
@Aurora23

*finger steeples.* We shall see~ We shall see~
@Aurora23

*finger steeples.* We shall see~ We shall see~
light.png EYsL4ga.gif
@scaredsummon
I don't know whether I should be guilty or glad at being slow to reply back. |D
I have to go offline shortly anyway, it's getting pretty late here. D:
@scaredsummon
I don't know whether I should be guilty or glad at being slow to reply back. |D
I have to go offline shortly anyway, it's getting pretty late here. D:
@tullow, I vote being glad. XD It was at least 10 dragons.
@tullow, I vote being glad. XD It was at least 10 dragons.
light.png EYsL4ga.gif
@scaredsummon
I has survived! *Throws party!*

Thanks for all the dragons! :D Its gonna be tight with water flight, but hopefully we win! XD
@scaredsummon
I has survived! *Throws party!*

Thanks for all the dragons! :D Its gonna be tight with water flight, but hopefully we win! XD
@Aurora23

For now! XD *Joins in the party* And actually due to winning a breeding pair prize... I will be sending over two more. Just two more and that is it, I promise! XD

I am gonna be rooting for you guys to win! 8D
@Aurora23

For now! XD *Joins in the party* And actually due to winning a breeding pair prize... I will be sending over two more. Just two more and that is it, I promise! XD

I am gonna be rooting for you guys to win! 8D
light.png EYsL4ga.gif
@scaredsummon
*2 more they said, XD Looks at alerts and sees 11 more XD* Jk, only 2 are from you ^^
@scaredsummon
*2 more they said, XD Looks at alerts and sees 11 more XD* Jk, only 2 are from you ^^
@thewinged
*dodges flying dragons* @Windsinger, the Stormcatcher's kids are pelting us with dragons agaaain!! My coffee mug? Half my house is gone! Oh well, at least you didn't lauch a snapper...

By the way, one dragon has a familiar attatched.

@Aurora23
Goodness, look at those dragons piling up. I feel you, windbro. Hey, if they're level 1 adults, it'd be super cool if you trained them before you sent 'em off? You don't have to, but it'd help our push. I could train them up to level 4 ish if you wanted?

@telanarra
Elwen had a familiar attatched. ^^
@thewinged
*dodges flying dragons* @Windsinger, the Stormcatcher's kids are pelting us with dragons agaaain!! My coffee mug? Half my house is gone! Oh well, at least you didn't lauch a snapper...

By the way, one dragon has a familiar attatched.

@Aurora23
Goodness, look at those dragons piling up. I feel you, windbro. Hey, if they're level 1 adults, it'd be super cool if you trained them before you sent 'em off? You don't have to, but it'd help our push. I could train them up to level 4 ish if you wanted?

@telanarra
Elwen had a familiar attatched. ^^
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60