Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Simply Impulse - A Free Hatchery
put me tf up on the pinglist for the new pair pls
smh I need a FR phone app so it will literally notify me whenever you post on this thread cause I'm never on when you make important announcemens
put me tf up on the pinglist for the new pair pls
smh I need a FR phone app so it will literally notify me whenever you post on this thread cause I'm never on when you make important announcemens
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
Lovely new pair!
Lovely new pair!
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@caprireve Is the blood-bleached imp male still available?

Also could I be in the Opal ping list ?
@caprireve Is the blood-bleached imp male still available?

Also could I be in the Opal ping list ?
+3hrs FR time | Art Shop | Wishlist |
Heey is this still open? Because I'd like to be pinged(I don't know what that means) to any of the lists. I only just joined & I'm looking for some dragons but I don't have any money or gems to get any.
Heey is this still open? Because I'd like to be pinged(I don't know what that means) to any of the lists. I only just joined & I'm looking for some dragons but I don't have any money or gems to get any.
@CapriReve Alright, good to know ^^ Please name him Zyreph :)
@CapriReve Alright, good to know ^^ Please name him Zyreph :)
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@CarpiReve

Could I please be removed from the general ping list?
@CarpiReve

Could I please be removed from the general ping list?
@CapriReve

can i be added to the opal pinglist?? also, would you like to become affiliates?
@CapriReve

can i be added to the opal pinglist?? also, would you like to become affiliates?
VOTjwpe.pngxJN67Zo.png Peril-Skywing-Bounce.gif
@CapriReve

Can I be added to the Blood-bleached and Gilded ruins (opal) pinglists please?

Thanks. :)
@CapriReve

Can I be added to the Blood-bleached and Gilded ruins (opal) pinglists please?

Thanks. :)
:)
she/her, FR +3
Oh yes! Please add me to the new Opal pair pinglist!
Oh yes! Please add me to the new Opal pair pinglist!
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
AAAH CAPRIREVE DON'T KILL ME So I was going through my lair and editing a few pairs and I completely forgot that my Bubblegum skydancer was in one of the pairs for the hatchery and I traded him off LOL. I replaced him immediately, though, with this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=260875&tab=dragon&did=32446994][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/324470/32446994.png?mtime=WQDqqwAAXJ0.png[/img][/url] I s2g it wasn't on purpose I just had a massive brain fart after all these assessments and upcoming exams and whatnot ^^; I am also thinking of new pairs to add since you've been adding so many- perhaps a wildclaw pair? I've got one in mind but they have quite a wide range of colors...all the more fun, am I right? Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience- if you're too lazy to remake the card I wouldn't mind taking away the pair altogether [s](since the pinglist for the pair is empty) [/s]
AAAH CAPRIREVE DON'T KILL ME
So I was going through my lair and editing a few pairs and I completely forgot that my Bubblegum skydancer was in one of the pairs for the hatchery and I traded him off LOL.
I replaced him immediately, though, with this guy:

32446994.png?mtime=WQDqqwAAXJ0.png

I s2g it wasn't on purpose I just had a massive brain fart after all these assessments and upcoming exams and whatnot ^^;

I am also thinking of new pairs to add since you've been adding so many- perhaps a wildclaw pair? I've got one in mind but they have quite a wide range of colors...all the more fun, am I right?

Again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience- if you're too lazy to remake the card I wouldn't mind taking away the pair altogether (since the pinglist for the pair is empty)
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif