Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sunnys Coli Grinding & Leveling Service
hi! Could I get a level 18 dragon leveled to 25?
hi! Could I get a level 18 dragon leveled to 25?
@Lucianus13 Sure! But I'd have to add you to the end of my waitlist, which is pretty long at the moment, so it might take me a few weeks to get to your dragon, but if you're okay with that I'll gladly add you to it!
@Lucianus13 Sure! But I'd have to add you to the end of my waitlist, which is pretty long at the moment, so it might take me a few weeks to get to your dragon, but if you're okay with that I'll gladly add you to it!
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa that's totally cool with me! just lemme know when you want me to send her
@SunnyNyaa that's totally cool with me! just lemme know when you want me to send her
@sunnynyaa I replied on here awhile ago about training a derg from 9 to 25 but I forgot the price you gave me. I have most of the Stones for the derg to speed up training
@sunnynyaa I replied on here awhile ago about training a derg from 9 to 25 but I forgot the price you gave me. I have most of the Stones for the derg to speed up training
@Sorrelfur Ah, I remember ^^ From 9 to 25 would be 194kT, and if the stones include the eliminate, berserkers ans ambushes you'd get a 5% discount, meaning the total would be 184,300t =) Also, please mind my very long waitlist, it will take me quite a while to get to your dragon!
@Sorrelfur Ah, I remember ^^ From 9 to 25 would be 194kT, and if the stones include the eliminate, berserkers ans ambushes you'd get a 5% discount, meaning the total would be 184,300t =) Also, please mind my very long waitlist, it will take me quite a while to get to your dragon!
She/Her
FR+9
@sunnynyaa Alright Thank You, could you add me to the waitlist plead?
@sunnynyaa Alright Thank You, could you add me to the waitlist plead?
@SunnyNyaa heyo, can i get you to grind at redrock coves for like... idk... 2 hours or something? im interested in the rose thorn set so if u dont get it within the 2 hrs i might come back and ask for more lol
im of light flight :)
@SunnyNyaa heyo, can i get you to grind at redrock coves for like... idk... 2 hours or something? im interested in the rose thorn set so if u dont get it within the 2 hrs i might come back and ask for more lol
im of light flight :)
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias Sure thing, I'd be glad to get out of the mire for a few hours ^^ I'll do two hours then, okay? :D
@odias Sure thing, I'd be glad to get out of the mire for a few hours ^^ I'll do two hours then, okay? :D
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa alrighty ^^
@SunnyNyaa alrighty ^^
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@SunnyNyaa
Could you add me to your waitlist? I have a level 20 dragon that I'd like leveled to 25.
@SunnyNyaa
Could you add me to your waitlist? I have a level 20 dragon that I'd like leveled to 25.