Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NS Art Shop | Busts [0/5] OPEN!
1 2 3
@nerenne sorry for my late response ; o ; i sketched up a few here hope they help you a little!! (and feel free to freely combine outfits if you want to~)

i'm not very good at pricing either, but i believe they could easily go for 500k or more! :^0
@nerenne sorry for my late response ; o ; i sketched up a few here hope they help you a little!! (and feel free to freely combine outfits if you want to~)

i'm not very good at pricing either, but i believe they could easily go for 500k or more! :^0
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@Thunderwolf5

Hi ^^ I will send you the links to your commission by PM~ I'll be making a gallery entry for it later today so if you ever lose it you can come back to this thread or find it on my deviant art and tumblr. If you would like to post it anywhere else besides FR please link back to my tumblr!
@Thunderwolf5

Hi ^^ I will send you the links to your commission by PM~ I'll be making a gallery entry for it later today so if you ever lose it you can come back to this thread or find it on my deviant art and tumblr. If you would like to post it anywhere else besides FR please link back to my tumblr!
TinyCrystal_Wind.png Lime.pngTinyCrystal_Wind.png
Goals:
Free Pixels | Art Shop | Hatchery
@Valyn

Hi~ I finished your commission and I'll send you the art by PM! I'll be making a gallery entry in my shop so if you ever need to find it again it'll be there. It will also be on my deviantArt and tumblr. If you would like to post it anywhere else please link back to my tumblr!
@Valyn

Hi~ I finished your commission and I'll send you the art by PM! I'll be making a gallery entry in my shop so if you ever need to find it again it'll be there. It will also be on my deviantArt and tumblr. If you would like to post it anywhere else please link back to my tumblr!
Goals:
@atempause

Hi! I just finished your commission. I sent you the art in a PM with all the info. I'll be making a gallery entry so if you need to find it again just stop by ^^ It's also on my deviantart and tumblr. If you need to post it anywhere else please link back to my tumblr!

Hope you like it :D
@atempause

Hi! I just finished your commission. I sent you the art in a PM with all the info. I'll be making a gallery entry so if you need to find it again just stop by ^^ It's also on my deviantart and tumblr. If you need to post it anywhere else please link back to my tumblr!

Hope you like it :D
Goals:

@nerenne
could I be added to the pinglist please?

@nerenne
could I be added to the pinglist please?
@ishoji yes of course! ^^
@ishoji yes of course! ^^
Goals:
@razu Hi~ I just PM'd you about your finished commission^^ I'll be making a gallery entry of your commission so if you ever need to find it again you can always come back to my shop. If you decide to use it outside of FR please link back to my deviantArt or tumblr~

Thanks and I hope you like it! The outfit was fun to draw~
@razu Hi~ I just PM'd you about your finished commission^^ I'll be making a gallery entry of your commission so if you ever need to find it again you can always come back to my shop. If you decide to use it outside of FR please link back to my deviantArt or tumblr~

Thanks and I hope you like it! The outfit was fun to draw~
Goals:
@Rochambeau Hi! Just finished your commission :> I'll be sending it in to you by PM shortly~ If you ever need to look for it again, just visit this thread and you'll be able to find it once I make a gallery entry ^^ If you decide to use it outside of FR, please link back to my deviantArt or tumblr!

Thanks for commissioning me and I hope you like it~
@Rochambeau Hi! Just finished your commission :> I'll be sending it in to you by PM shortly~ If you ever need to look for it again, just visit this thread and you'll be able to find it once I make a gallery entry ^^ If you decide to use it outside of FR, please link back to my deviantArt or tumblr!

Thanks for commissioning me and I hope you like it~
Goals:
Finally updated my prices!
The slots are back open and I'm taking orders :)

Pinglist:
@ishoji
Finally updated my prices!
The slots are back open and I'm taking orders :)

Pinglist:
@ishoji
Goals:
Bump ;v;
Bump ;v;
Goals:
1 2 3