Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dier Drawings~ [On Hold] USD Only
@Apollomi - Art ping for you <3 And YOU'RE UP NEXT bwahaha~ @Alestrius We're still in April~ A miracle. Art pick-up for you! Sorry for the long wait... he's quite a tough cookie! Here's the forum sized artwork of Tarenthyl! I'll be sending the larger image in a PM in a bit~ I uhh... took some liberties with the scarring, and might have messed up on the shoulder part of the tattoo (sorry I couldn't understand TT ). Please do let me know if you need any changes! [img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/mylene_ying/Tarenthyl_biosized_zpssdxlvjqo.jpg[/img]
@Apollomi - Art ping for you <3 And YOU'RE UP NEXT bwahaha~

@Alestrius

We're still in April~ A miracle. Art pick-up for you! Sorry for the long wait... he's quite a tough cookie!

Here's the forum sized artwork of Tarenthyl! I'll be sending the larger image in a PM in a bit~ I uhh... took some liberties with the scarring, and might have messed up on the shoulder part of the tattoo (sorry I couldn't understand TT ). Please do let me know if you need any changes!

Tarenthyl_biosized_zpssdxlvjqo.jpg
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre if I could summarize in two words, it would be 'happy screaming' ;-; Thank you for always delivering such amazing art. <3

edit: such amazing art I forgot how to type. whoops. >_>
@Dierdre if I could summarize in two words, it would be 'happy screaming' ;-; Thank you for always delivering such amazing art. <3

edit: such amazing art I forgot how to type. whoops. >_>
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

You're welcome, I'm super glad you like it! Thank you for the support, as always <3
@Alestrius

You're welcome, I'm super glad you like it! Thank you for the support, as always <3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre Omg that art you just posted! ITS AMAZING!! <3 Yay! I'm next! WOOT!
@Dierdre Omg that art you just posted! ITS AMAZING!! <3 Yay! I'm next! WOOT!
Trepollomi's Baldwin's|Dragoonwys' Art|Cal's Art|Dier's Art|McAlli's Bio Shop
@Apollomi Thank you *w* Hype! Hype! Hype! I also did a thing for our Plague In Flight Raffle :D [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e99d650c49faadf95489fab9b95e2f3f/tumblr_oouc8wxZly1vyfjkco1_r1_500.gif[/img]
@Apollomi

Thank you *w* Hype! Hype! Hype!

I also did a thing for our Plague In Flight Raffle :D

tumblr_oouc8wxZly1vyfjkco1_r1_500.gif
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Apollomi And next you are again <3 Here's the bio sized artwork of Ryssa! I placed her beside Apollo as I was drawing so they would sorta match~ It's my first time drawing such dark skin, I think. It was fun! I'll be sending the larger image in a PM in a bit~ Please do let me know if you need any changes! [img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/mylene_ying/Rysaasized_zpsaqjt9t9c.png[/img]
@Apollomi

And next you are again <3

Here's the bio sized artwork of Ryssa! I placed her beside Apollo as I was drawing so they would sorta match~ It's my first time drawing such dark skin, I think. It was fun! I'll be sending the larger image in a PM in a bit~ Please do let me know if you need any changes!

Rysaasized_zpsaqjt9t9c.png
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre Omg she looks so beautiful! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! <3 Love it thank you so much! ^_^
@Dierdre Omg she looks so beautiful! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! <3 Love it thank you so much! ^_^
Trepollomi's Baldwin's|Dragoonwys' Art|Cal's Art|Dier's Art|McAlli's Bio Shop
@Apollomi

I'm glad you do! You're welcome, and thanks for the wait :'D
@Apollomi

I'm glad you do! You're welcome, and thanks for the wait :'D
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Apollomi Hiya~ I tried a more realistic style this time, hope you would like it! <3 Here's the bio sized artwork of Harley Quinn~ I'll be sending the larger image in a PM in a bit~ Please do let me know if you need any changes! [img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/mylene_ying/HarleyQuinn%20biosized_zpsvxid63jy.png[/img]
@Apollomi

Hiya~ I tried a more realistic style this time, hope you would like it! <3

Here's the bio sized artwork of Harley Quinn~ I'll be sending the larger image in a PM in a bit~ Please do let me know if you need any changes!

HarleyQuinn%20biosized_zpsvxid63jy.png
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre
I love your art! Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Dierdre
I love your art! Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
58Xu9Qj.png absurditea
they/them or he/him
writing shop
ao3
+3 hr FR
MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png
JyS1QuY.png
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png hMGipS8.png