Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | looking for dragon level 25
i have up to 130 gems ill spend on one or leveling up one of my own dragons
i have up to 130 gems ill spend on one or leveling up one of my own dragons
sushi

M05yy.gif
@sushimilken

I have a level 25 that i'm selling here I bit higher than what you're offering price wise but i'd be open to haggling or taking treasure as part of the payment.
@sushimilken

I have a level 25 that i'm selling here I bit higher than what you're offering price wise but i'd be open to haggling or taking treasure as part of the payment.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@evarinya unfortunately im only at 51,555 rn in treasure
@evarinya unfortunately im only at 51,555 rn in treasure
sushi

M05yy.gif
@sushimilken

Ah, well if you happen to save up more before i sell him you're welcome to make an offer. I'd probably be wiling to go down to 250kt/263 gems if need be.

Either way good luck with your search :)
@sushimilken

Ah, well if you happen to save up more before i sell him you're welcome to make an offer. I'd probably be wiling to go down to 250kt/263 gems if need be.

Either way good luck with your search :)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@evarinya thank you!
@evarinya thank you!
sushi

M05yy.gif
@sushimilken

I have a lvl 15 I would be willing to go at that price (has ambush). I've also got a lvl 25 mage I'd be willing to let go for the right price.
@sushimilken

I have a lvl 15 I would be willing to go at that price (has ambush). I've also got a lvl 25 mage I'd be willing to let go for the right price.
pixel-light-egg-heart-sm_zpsbosn2wcx.gif layffGD.png
@proteushelix ah thank you but no thanks!
@proteushelix ah thank you but no thanks!
sushi

M05yy.gif
@sushimilken

Just to let to know, most lvl 25, fully stoned, go for 250k or 300g, maybe more since Eliminates are worth so much right now. I'd suggest playing some fairgrounds to boost your funds!
@sushimilken

Just to let to know, most lvl 25, fully stoned, go for 250k or 300g, maybe more since Eliminates are worth so much right now. I'd suggest playing some fairgrounds to boost your funds!
CVYnSFU.png
@weyrleader ok thank you!
@weyrleader ok thank you!
sushi

M05yy.gif