Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed!]
Username: spiritsongbird
Flight: Light
Favorite Season: Fall, because it's the perfect temperature (spring allergies ;-;) and I get to see all my friends at school (and school hasn't begun to get difficult yet
Username: spiritsongbird
Favorite Season: Fall, because it's the perfect temperature (spring allergies ;-;) and I get to see all my friends at school (and school hasn't begun to get difficult yet
On FR time~
Username: jsquiddy
Flight: Ice
Favorite Season: Summer, because I get to bask in the cool AC of my room and it's warm outside when I'm forced to go outside~
Username: jsquiddy
Favorite Season: Summer, because I get to bask in the cool AC of my room and it's warm outside when I'm forced to go outside~
signature_zpsbab33444.png
Username: Sindy515
Flight: plague
Favorite Season: Summer . Because i don't have to go to the school (0w0) and i can enjoy ice-cream !
Username: Sindy515
Flight: plague
Favorite Season: Summer . Because i don't have to go to the school (0w0) and i can enjoy ice-cream !
gwSEPwLM.jpg
Username: hazy
Favorite Season: Autumn! Love the changing leaves, fall fashion, cool temperature, and the start of a new school year is fun for me (vs spring, that's when the grind becomes too much...)
Username: hazy
Favorite Season: Autumn! Love the changing leaves, fall fashion, cool temperature, and the start of a new school year is fun for me (vs spring, that's when the grind becomes too much...)
yDxBpzp.png
Username: luckygrace99
Flight: Arcane!!
Favorite Season: Autumn :D

Thank you!
Username: luckygrace99
Flight: Arcane!!
Favorite Season: Autumn :D

Thank you!
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
Username: soundwaveskids
Flight: Arcane
Favorite Season: winter
Username: soundwaveskids
Favorite Season: winter
Username: Deana
Favorite Season: Winter! :D
Username: Deana
Favorite Season: Winter! :D
estratus_1.png
Username: Mochiteaaa
Favorite Season: Fall
Username: Mochiteaaa
Favorite Season: Fall
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
Username: Ragnarok42

]Flight:[/b] Lightning

Favorite Season: Spring-Temperatures are moderate and there's a lot more plants. I'm not a fan of the allergies though.
Username: Ragnarok42

]Flight:[/b] Lightning

Favorite Season: Spring-Temperatures are moderate and there's a lot more plants. I'm not a fan of the allergies though.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Username: Arrabeh
Favorite Season: Winter
Username: Arrabeh
Favorite Season: Winter
Dragons are awesome, I wish I could be one. :c