Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
[u][b]I wish for~[/b][/u] [b]bigger wishes[/b] any of these scrolls(I'm sorry, there's a lot, but I figure what the heck, I need all of 'em anyway I might as well post 'em!) -1 metallic gene scroll -3 spinner gene scrolls -1 crystal gene scroll -2 facet gene scrolls -1 cherub gene scroll -1 skydancer breed change scroll -1 spines gene scroll -1 bar gene scroll -1 daub gene scroll -1 glimmer gene scroll -1 spiral breed change scroll -1 iridescent gene scroll -1 okapi gene scroll -an eliminate battlestone -older festival apparel/familiars [item=corsair's rusty cutlass] [item=regal masque] [item=companion comet] [item=frigid ice shackles] [item=ethereal flame regalia] [item=solar flame regalia] [item=valkyrie blade] [item=white katana] [b]smaller wishes:[/b] -any familiar I don't have! -any amount of treasure or gems (I'm saving up to move back to Fire flight so I'd love any amount of gems specifically) -any wolf pelts! I always need more [item=white birdskull wingpiece] [item=golden wing silks] [item=gossamer wing silks] [item=golden arm silks] [item=gold cuffs of alchemy] [item=mage's ivory bag] [b]Those Who Granted Wishes:[/b] @/trinn8(two familiars) @/Abucketofdragons(two familiars) @/Ichored (golden fillet apparel and white wooly tail) @/disconcerto (three familiars) @/RoyalSorceress (a familiar)
I wish for~

bigger wishes
any of these scrolls(I'm sorry, there's a lot, but I figure what the heck, I need all of 'em anyway I might as well post 'em!)
-1 metallic gene scroll
-3 spinner gene scrolls
-1 crystal gene scroll
-2 facet gene scrolls
-1 cherub gene scroll
-1 skydancer breed change scroll
-1 spines gene scroll
-1 bar gene scroll
-1 daub gene scroll
-1 glimmer gene scroll
-1 spiral breed change scroll
-1 iridescent gene scroll
-1 okapi gene scroll

-an eliminate battlestone
-older festival apparel/familiars
Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Regal Masque Companion Comet Ethereal Flame Regalia Solar Flame Regalia Valkyrie Blade White Katana

smaller wishes:
-any familiar I don't have!
-any amount of treasure or gems (I'm saving up to move back to Fire flight so I'd love any amount of gems specifically)
-any wolf pelts! I always need more
White Birdskull Wingpiece Golden Wing Silks Gossamer Wing Silks Golden Arm Silks Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Mage's Ivory Bag

Those Who Granted Wishes:
@/trinn8(two familiars) @/Abucketofdragons(two familiars) @/Ichored (golden fillet apparel and white wooly tail) @/disconcerto (three familiars) @/RoyalSorceress (a familiar)
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
(Gotta update this list soon) Thank you if you grant any of my wishes <3 [u][b]Tiny wishes[/b][/u] -Seafood -MEAT [u][b]Medium Wishes[/b][/u] -Familiars I don't have [u][b]Big wishes[/b][/u] -Boss Familiars -Swords: [item=katana][item=white katana][item=filigree rapier][item=ancient broadsword] -Any of the Guises (though Harvest and Spectre are my fave) -The gem birbs and kittens -Skins: Hesperidean [u]Far... far... faraway Dreams[/u] [s]Shadow Sprite[/s] Managed to secure one through hard-earned treasure yay! Arcane Sprite Boolean The Hall of Nice People aka Wish Granters: Nightfleet and Royal Sorceress for both Baldwin Materials and Seafood Abucketofdragons and disconcerto for familiars
(Gotta update this list soon) Thank you if you grant any of my wishes <3

Tiny wishes
-Seafood
-MEAT

Medium Wishes
-Familiars I don't have

Big wishes
-Boss Familiars
-Swords:
Katana White Katana Filigree Rapier Ancient Broadsword
-Any of the Guises (though Harvest and Spectre are my fave)
-The gem birbs and kittens
-Skins: Hesperidean

Far... far... faraway Dreams
Shadow Sprite Managed to secure one through hard-earned treasure yay!
Arcane Sprite
Boolean

The Hall of Nice People aka Wish Granters:
Nightfleet and Royal Sorceress for both Baldwin Materials and Seafood
Abucketofdragons and disconcerto for familiars
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
I think I already wished here once, but I lost the post and I can't remember if I ever posted anyway. So here's my new(?) wishlist ^-^

I wish for...

- SNAKES
- An Eliminate
- Any Cat or Bird apparel
- Any Tome apparel
- Any recoloured festival apparel
- Scatterscrolls (I can dream :p)
- Any Ghost Flame (granted by SerenityBreeze- thank you!), Haunted Flame, Solar Flame, Ethereal Flame, or Gossamer Flame apparel except for the Tail Jewels.
- Sorcerer's Cobwebs or Cloak
- Any food, preferably 100 or more food points please. (I have too many clan famines...)
- A Runes scroll
- A Permababy scroll
- A Metallic, Alloy, Petals, or Butterfly scroll (okay I know that's not happening, but I can dream)
- Any Sylvan Apparel or Silk Apparel (No Prismatic Silks though please!)
- Wolf Capes
- Veteran's Scars (Shoulder Scars granted by Necrovatai!)
- Ferocious Claws (or any other Claws)
- SWORDS (especially Ancient Broadsword, but I'd love any)
I think I already wished here once, but I lost the post and I can't remember if I ever posted anyway. So here's my new(?) wishlist ^-^

I wish for...

- SNAKES
- An Eliminate
- Any Cat or Bird apparel
- Any Tome apparel
- Any recoloured festival apparel
- Scatterscrolls (I can dream :p)
- Any Ghost Flame (granted by SerenityBreeze- thank you!), Haunted Flame, Solar Flame, Ethereal Flame, or Gossamer Flame apparel except for the Tail Jewels.
- Sorcerer's Cobwebs or Cloak
- Any food, preferably 100 or more food points please. (I have too many clan famines...)
- A Runes scroll
- A Permababy scroll
- A Metallic, Alloy, Petals, or Butterfly scroll (okay I know that's not happening, but I can dream)
- Any Sylvan Apparel or Silk Apparel (No Prismatic Silks though please!)
- Wolf Capes
- Veteran's Scars (Shoulder Scars granted by Necrovatai!)
- Ferocious Claws (or any other Claws)
- SWORDS (especially Ancient Broadsword, but I'd love any)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*stumbles in, sleep-deprived*

I'd like to wish for a some things...probably going to be difficult to fulfil, but oh well- a good reference point for me to come back to.

1. Insect foods Thank you so much, RoyalSorceress!
2. Raven Sylvan Dress (or the swipp items to trade for it) Granted by SerenityBreeze! Thank you so much (you granted a bunch of wishes on the list :o)
3. Treasure- any amount is appreciated <3
4. Breed Change: Skydancer
5. Lace Gene
6. Any of the tome apparelsGranted by SerenityBreeze!
7. Tincture/s of Dissolution Granted by SerenityBreeze!
8. Butterfly's Breastplate Granted by SerenityBreeze!
9. Mysterious Mantle Granted by disconcerto! <3

Hahah, yes...there is, in fact, a gene project looming on the horizon...
*stumbles in, sleep-deprived*

I'd like to wish for a some things...probably going to be difficult to fulfil, but oh well- a good reference point for me to come back to.

1. Insect foods Thank you so much, RoyalSorceress!
2. Raven Sylvan Dress (or the swipp items to trade for it) Granted by SerenityBreeze! Thank you so much (you granted a bunch of wishes on the list :o)
3. Treasure- any amount is appreciated <3
4. Breed Change: Skydancer
5. Lace Gene
6. Any of the tome apparelsGranted by SerenityBreeze!
7. Tincture/s of Dissolution Granted by SerenityBreeze!
8. Butterfly's Breastplate Granted by SerenityBreeze!
9. Mysterious Mantle Granted by disconcerto! <3

Hahah, yes...there is, in fact, a gene project looming on the horizon...
JBEajtP.gif
I somehow messed up and did not buy any of the skins/items during the Mistral Jamboree, so.
My wishes:
2017 Mistral Jamboree skins:
-Windblown Bonsai
-Autumn Galestorm
-Breezy Swirls
-Tattered Maps
-Zephyr Damselfly
-Face of the Wind
-A Night in the Clouds
-Windsinger Worshiper
-Wind Polished Golem
-Springrise Screamer
-Fallen Angel
-Twisted Bamboo
-Skybound
-Cloudsong Adornments.
-(Any of the chests with the skins would of course be an appreciated alternative.)

Other stuff:
-Bamboo Breeze Cape
-Treasure/gems so I can buy the skins myself
-Any familiar(s) I do not already own
-Food (primarily insect food x.x;; )
-Throw-away items I can melt at Baldwin's
-Any treasure chests

Thank you to RoyalSorceress for the insects, Chamilet for the Windsinger Worshiper, disconcerto for the Tattered Maps, SunDragon for the Wind Polished Golem and Cloudsong Adornments, and SerenityBreeze for the Autumn Galestorm, Bamboo Breeze Cape, and familiars! ;w;/
I somehow messed up and did not buy any of the skins/items during the Mistral Jamboree, so.
My wishes:
2017 Mistral Jamboree skins:
-Windblown Bonsai
-Autumn Galestorm
-Breezy Swirls
-Tattered Maps
-Zephyr Damselfly
-Face of the Wind
-A Night in the Clouds
-Windsinger Worshiper
-Wind Polished Golem
-Springrise Screamer
-Fallen Angel
-Twisted Bamboo
-Skybound
-Cloudsong Adornments.
-(Any of the chests with the skins would of course be an appreciated alternative.)

Other stuff:
-Bamboo Breeze Cape
-Treasure/gems so I can buy the skins myself
-Any familiar(s) I do not already own
-Food (primarily insect food x.x;; )
-Throw-away items I can melt at Baldwin's
-Any treasure chests

Thank you to RoyalSorceress for the insects, Chamilet for the Windsinger Worshiper, disconcerto for the Tattered Maps, SunDragon for the Wind Polished Golem and Cloudsong Adornments, and SerenityBreeze for the Autumn Galestorm, Bamboo Breeze Cape, and familiars! ;w;/
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
My wishes:
Easy
- familiars I don't have (I legit have a lot that I still don't have)
- meat and seafood!
- any amount of gems and treasure

Hard:
- (oh I wish) silks of all kinds
- genes (honestly I don't mind what, so long as they aren't crackle, speckle and freckle)
- solar flame regalia
- art of any one of my first page dragons
- gen one dergen

Harder/Dreams
- gem genes (especially glimmer!)
- sprites *cough*lookinatyoufiresprite*cough*
- eliminate
- scatter scrolls

Bonus
Someone willing to be my art critic and help me reprice my stuff t.t
My wishes:
Easy
- familiars I don't have (I legit have a lot that I still don't have)
- meat and seafood!
- any amount of gems and treasure

Hard:
- (oh I wish) silks of all kinds
- genes (honestly I don't mind what, so long as they aren't crackle, speckle and freckle)
- solar flame regalia
- art of any one of my first page dragons
- gen one dergen

Harder/Dreams
- gem genes (especially glimmer!)
- sprites *cough*lookinatyoufiresprite*cough*
- eliminate
- scatter scrolls

Bonus
Someone willing to be my art critic and help me reprice my stuff t.t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
I wish for...

-gems or treasure
-any apparel
-genes
-familiars I don't have
-and my biggest wish: an Eliminate

Thank you very much to chamilet, tinavy, RoyalSorceress, disconcerto and Abucketofdragons for the familiars and apparel! :)

I wish for...

-gems or treasure
-any apparel
-genes
-familiars I don't have
-and my biggest wish: an Eliminate

Thank you very much to chamilet, tinavy, RoyalSorceress, disconcerto and Abucketofdragons for the familiars and apparel! :)

iAOqFOM.png
[center][color=#FF82AB][font= times new roman][size=4]Wishes: -Gems -Anything Pink! -Living stones from NotN -Flowfalls -Celedon silks [item=companion comet] [item=windbound plumage][item=candycane xolo] [item=fluted pukasloth][item=Breed Change: Tundra][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly] [item=breed change: bogsneak] [item=tertiary gene: lace] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [item= wind sprite]
Wishes:
-Gems
-Anything Pink!
-Living stones from NotN
-Flowfalls
-Celedon silks
Companion Comet Windbound Plumage Candycane Xolo Fluted Pukasloth Breed Change: Tundra Secondary Gene: Butterfly Breed Change: Bogsneak Tertiary Gene: Lace Secondary Gene: Spinner Wind Sprite
tumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.pngu1qMgY0.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo2_75sq.png
I wish for:

- Anything nature-related ~ Thank you disconcerto!
- Axolotls
- Axolotl vista
- Any festive favors things
- Scatterscroll
- Will o' wisp
- All foods ~ Thank you Jufnaty!
- Skins for male Faes
- Golem Gauntlet
- Many gems
- Chests

Thank you, anybody who provides these
I wish for:

- Anything nature-related ~ Thank you disconcerto!
- Axolotls
- Axolotl vista
- Any festive favors things
- Scatterscroll
- Will o' wisp
- All foods ~ Thank you Jufnaty!
- Skins for male Faes
- Golem Gauntlet
- Many gems
- Chests

Thank you, anybody who provides these
AB92F213-6BA6-4662-A0BC-864D21A56BB9.png
I wish for...

Treasuuuuure
Ice-themed familiars
A pearlcatcher that matched the ice aesthetic I'm going for. (preferable with ice eyes too)
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Gilded Decorative Chests
More treasure
Ambush
I wish for...

Treasuuuuure
Ice-themed familiars
A pearlcatcher that matched the ice aesthetic I'm going for. (preferable with ice eyes too)
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Gilded Decorative Chests
More treasure
Ambush
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.