Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Gardens Hatchery
Pastel Gardens Hatchery
Welcome to Pastel Gardens Hatchery! New dragons arrive every week as they hatch from their eggs! This hatchery is run by myself and some of my friends in the DragonsDoExistSquad! There are some hatching this week. We have pairs that are always breeding, but you can also come to our dragon lairs to request pairs. Plenty of people in the DDES (DragonsDoExistSquad) we are always breeding our dragons and we never know what to do with them, I currently have 5 dragons that are going to be hatching THIS WEEK! Most of the dragons will cost treasure. But if we get enough space, breeding nest, and treasure. Then maybe we will either cut costs to free or just cheap

The gem ratio here is
1:800

Note, I may be keeping one of each hatchling if there is more than one because (If I like anyone enough to keep) I have the right to keep some of the dragons.

Available Hatchlings:

Paired Dragons:
Paired dragons are most likely not going to be changing all the time. If I don't like the batch that comes out, then I will change it, but once I get a batch I like, they will most likely not going to be breeding with other dragons, unless you want to pay a little more than what it is priced at.

Requested Pairs: (On Hold)
If you would like to request a pair, please go to my dragon lair and link me the two dragons, we will put them on hold but we will look at their potential hatch lings
Forum to request a pair:
Quote:
Female's name or ID:
Males name or ID:
Make sure you have previewed their hatch lings here http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=progeny:

Pastel Gardens Hatchery
Welcome to Pastel Gardens Hatchery! New dragons arrive every week as they hatch from their eggs! This hatchery is run by myself and some of my friends in the DragonsDoExistSquad! There are some hatching this week. We have pairs that are always breeding, but you can also come to our dragon lairs to request pairs. Plenty of people in the DDES (DragonsDoExistSquad) we are always breeding our dragons and we never know what to do with them, I currently have 5 dragons that are going to be hatching THIS WEEK! Most of the dragons will cost treasure. But if we get enough space, breeding nest, and treasure. Then maybe we will either cut costs to free or just cheap

The gem ratio here is
1:800

Note, I may be keeping one of each hatchling if there is more than one because (If I like anyone enough to keep) I have the right to keep some of the dragons.

Available Hatchlings:

Paired Dragons:
Paired dragons are most likely not going to be changing all the time. If I don't like the batch that comes out, then I will change it, but once I get a batch I like, they will most likely not going to be breeding with other dragons, unless you want to pay a little more than what it is priced at.

Requested Pairs: (On Hold)
If you would like to request a pair, please go to my dragon lair and link me the two dragons, we will put them on hold but we will look at their potential hatch lings
Forum to request a pair:
Quote:
Female's name or ID:
Males name or ID:
Make sure you have previewed their hatch lings here http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=progeny:

Proud Member of the DragonsDoExistSquad
BUMP
BUMP
elissa please!
elissa please!
Elissa if she is still open
Elissa if she is still open
He/him
Gay twink uwu
Female's name or ID:32806017
Males name or ID:30443359
All I ask is if I could get first pick of one batch that I like, I can breed them in my lair if u like (once the cool down is done)

@Incurious
Female's name or ID:32806017
Males name or ID:30443359
All I ask is if I could get first pick of one batch that I like, I can breed them in my lair if u like (once the cool down is done)

@Incurious
@pearlgold
I'm pretty sure that could be an acceptable match. I need to update these list anyway. Obviously since the last time I updated this I have gotten new dragons and gotten rid of some. I'm not on a computer at the time I'm writing this. But I will be on one soon. I'll update this list of hatchlings and matches too! I have mny new hatchlings!
@pearlgold
I'm pretty sure that could be an acceptable match. I need to update these list anyway. Obviously since the last time I updated this I have gotten new dragons and gotten rid of some. I'm not on a computer at the time I'm writing this. But I will be on one soon. I'll update this list of hatchlings and matches too! I have mny new hatchlings!