Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
I hope we can keep these HD options forever, I have never loved anything more in my entire life.
I hope we can keep these HD options forever, I have never loved anything more in my entire life.
M-My eyes have never seen anything this amazing!
M-My eyes have never seen anything this amazing!
3FgxPFn.gif
Wow. Mind blown.
Wow. Mind blown.
divine-drakes-long.png
10/10 best update.
10/10 best update.
❝ i soon came to the point where i didn't know if my smiling face was a lie or not ❞
❝ under the light, darkness is born
truth wavers in falsehoods
piercing through my heart
even if i let the night that i touched to be frozen
i’ll keep on calling for the shadow of desire known as “dreams”
i trust your sins and pains ― ❞
- doubt and trust, access
This update set me up from feeling so upset to laughing like a maniac in the lounge! ;) My avatar looks so cheesy now, lol. I must say that I dig that invisibility cloak, though. Harry Potter wannabes incoming!
This update set me up from feeling so upset to laughing like a maniac in the lounge! ;) My avatar looks so cheesy now, lol. I must say that I dig that invisibility cloak, though. Harry Potter wannabes incoming!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
I dont really like it. I like the old style better. I know you can change it, but it is too much of hsle. The pictures look ok, but i like my normal drgons.
I dont really like it. I like the old style better. I know you can change it, but it is too much of hsle. The pictures look ok, but i like my normal drgons.
As someone who recalls the early days of the internet and all our little MS Paint "adoptables" (who may or may not have made my own "adoptable" weyr)...I feel personally attacked.
As someone who recalls the early days of the internet and all our little MS Paint "adoptables" (who may or may not have made my own "adoptable" weyr)...I feel personally attacked.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
My dragon's never looked more amazing.
My dragon's never looked more amazing.
it didnt completely register in my head that it was april fools when i first saw the icon change and i genuinely thought something happened to fr, you guys totally got me
it didnt completely register in my head that it was april fools when i first saw the icon change and i genuinely thought something happened to fr, you guys totally got me
tumblr_p7vfcdaGxf1x5gwxfo1_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif julius
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif it/he - 1999 - DID beast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +0

coatl loaf adopts (INACTIVE)
If the invisibility cloaks do not stay I will be so UPSET
If the invisibility cloaks do not stay I will be so UPSET
uCR5SCW.png