Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LIQUIDATING // Sprites, UM, Akir, all!
@Saphelle
How much for the Trickster's Magic Cards?
@Saphelle
How much for the Trickster's Magic Cards?
ljGEvKm.png
@Saphelle
Would you take 40k for a snowfall robe?
@Saphelle
Would you take 40k for a snowfall robe?
970.400px.thetipsymxrmaid_zpsats6d3ob.png
@Saphelle
Hi, I saw this accent on one of your dragons:

Do . you have an amount in mind for it?
@Saphelle
Hi, I saw this accent on one of your dragons:

Do . you have an amount in mind for it?
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@Saphelle I sent you a CR with payment for the Akirbeak. Not sure if you missed the ping or just haven't been on.
@Saphelle I sent you a CR with payment for the Akirbeak. Not sure if you missed the ping or just haven't been on.
nInTqKu.png
@saphelle I am very sorry, but i don't have enough money to pay for the selected item, i'm very sorry for probably wasting both your time and patience i'm sure that someone will love what i couldn't afford .
@saphelle I am very sorry, but i don't have enough money to pay for the selected item, i'm very sorry for probably wasting both your time and patience i'm sure that someone will love what i couldn't afford .
@Saphelle
How much would you want for haunted - and solar flame sets, agol and tri scatter scrolls x2 ?
Also would you take payment plan for them haha.Well atleast hold them for me for the time I get moneys for them.
@Saphelle
How much would you want for haunted - and solar flame sets, agol and tri scatter scrolls x2 ?
Also would you take payment plan for them haha.Well atleast hold them for me for the time I get moneys for them.
frlohisssss-1051460signature.png Art Shop & Wishlist
@Saphelle
How much would you want for a Chocolate Ferret, Bloodstone Beetle, and Brush Dodo (all are familiars), if you still have any available?
@Saphelle
How much would you want for a Chocolate Ferret, Bloodstone Beetle, and Brush Dodo (all are familiars), if you still have any available?
23826.png7103.png23828.png
@Saphelle
i really hope that you have a great time on what you do next in life aqnd i hope that i am not asking for to much my daughters birthday is next month and mine the month after so i was hoping to get some things i have really wanted and some for her her name is AwakenedSpirit anyways this is the list and it will need to be on a payment plan if that is ok
ice sprite
seashell mantle
illuminated sash
whirlwind crown
diver crown
searing sash
if you could give me the total and we can work out a payment plan i would really appreciate it thank you even if you can't
@Saphelle
i really hope that you have a great time on what you do next in life aqnd i hope that i am not asking for to much my daughters birthday is next month and mine the month after so i was hoping to get some things i have really wanted and some for her her name is AwakenedSpirit anyways this is the list and it will need to be on a payment plan if that is ok
ice sprite
seashell mantle
illuminated sash
whirlwind crown
diver crown
searing sash
if you could give me the total and we can work out a payment plan i would really appreciate it thank you even if you can't
@valval

That sounds fine to me. Please PM me with details on a schedule for your PP installments ^v^

@Nightfleet

The lowest-priced chest is 300g on the Auction House. I would be willing to sell it to you for 285g.

@StealthBaguette

Wonderful! Thanks so much.

@Duskflame

How about 55,500 treasure? <:

@thetipsymxrmaid

If you make it 45kt you've got a deal ^v^

@BombSwan

1000g!

@sky09

Apologies for the delay, I've been out for a while. Thank you for completing the CR!

@NorthernStarZero

Don't worry about it! I'm not in any kind of rush. If you would still like to buy it I can still wait, I was just making sure that you remembered that I was holding on to it for you <:

@Juxorah

Please note that all of my candles are gone, so both the Haunted and Solar Flame sets would be incomplete. I'm going to wait for your response to this before doing a price check for all the individual pieces.

Also, yes, I would be willing to do a hold or payment plan for you. ^v^

Agol - 80kt
Scatterscroll - 335g per

@Astrocomet

Chocolate Ferret - 85kt
Bloodstone Beetle - 28kt
Brush Dodo - 5kt
TOTAL: 118kt~

@IraBell

290g!

@MOMOFSIX

Sure, I'm happy to help <: Here are the individual prices I'd ask for the items you listed:

Ice Sprite - 3.75mil t
Seashell Mantle - 240kt
Illuminated Sash - 180kt
Whirlwind Crown - 40kt
Diver Crown - 35kt
Searing Sash - 310kt

Please PM me with the details of a payment plan and which items you're interested in.
@valval

That sounds fine to me. Please PM me with details on a schedule for your PP installments ^v^

@Nightfleet

The lowest-priced chest is 300g on the Auction House. I would be willing to sell it to you for 285g.

@StealthBaguette

Wonderful! Thanks so much.

@Duskflame

How about 55,500 treasure? <:

@thetipsymxrmaid

If you make it 45kt you've got a deal ^v^

@BombSwan

1000g!

@sky09

Apologies for the delay, I've been out for a while. Thank you for completing the CR!

@NorthernStarZero

Don't worry about it! I'm not in any kind of rush. If you would still like to buy it I can still wait, I was just making sure that you remembered that I was holding on to it for you <:

@Juxorah

Please note that all of my candles are gone, so both the Haunted and Solar Flame sets would be incomplete. I'm going to wait for your response to this before doing a price check for all the individual pieces.

Also, yes, I would be willing to do a hold or payment plan for you. ^v^

Agol - 80kt
Scatterscroll - 335g per

@Astrocomet

Chocolate Ferret - 85kt
Bloodstone Beetle - 28kt
Brush Dodo - 5kt
TOTAL: 118kt~

@IraBell

290g!

@MOMOFSIX

Sure, I'm happy to help <: Here are the individual prices I'd ask for the items you listed:

Ice Sprite - 3.75mil t
Seashell Mantle - 240kt
Illuminated Sash - 180kt
Whirlwind Crown - 40kt
Diver Crown - 35kt
Searing Sash - 310kt

Please PM me with the details of a payment plan and which items you're interested in.
@Saphelle
Yeah don't worry about that. I hope because they don't have candles, they're little cheaper haha. Let me know how much they would be together.
@Saphelle
Yeah don't worry about that. I hope because they don't have candles, they're little cheaper haha. Let me know how much they would be together.
frlohisssss-1051460signature.png Art Shop & Wishlist